Author Topic: Alter Ego - A Online Life Simulator.  (Read 23303 times)

i died at age 70 from im guessing a heart attack while playing in a baseball game

 :panda:

I had very close relationships with my father and now I'm in adult stage.

"A little while later...
There is a telephone call for you. Your father has just had a heart attack.

You are told to wait by the phone for further news. Three hours later the phone rings again. The doctors tried their best but lost him. I'm sorry. Your father has passed away.
I know this must be very difficult for you, especially considering how close you are to your family."

N-N-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

i have 23k
im only like
19
wtf
ok im gonna next time gonna got to young adult
when lady wants me in for drink
forget HER IM GONNA HAVE love WITH YOU
dad had heart attack and lived
FFF YES
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 07:22:02 PM by Moriarty »

I'd play some more but this makes my eyes hurt.

I died while shopping for shoes as a old lady

i died at age 70 from im guessing a heart attack while playing in a baseball game

 :panda:
I told you not to catch :/
From experience, I have only played catcher and pitcher, I died as catcher and live as pitcher.

"You and Joan have had a good marriage up until this point. The local paper singles you out as "Couple Of The Year" and sends you on a vacation cruise around the world! Bon Voyage! "
 :cookieMonster:

my life is going great
You have just passed through ADULTHOOD.

Your family life has been good.


Physically you have been healthy, but every once in a while you get an ache or a pain that can knock you out of action for a few days at a time.

You have wisely chosen to stay away from drinking and drugs.


At this station in life you have probably chosen to associate with a select group of cohorts. In general, your social skills are excellent.

You are developing a relationship with Helen.


Now, regarding your emotional and personality development...


You are a very trustworthy person.


Even though we all have our secrets, you are doing a very good job keeping your wilder side under control.


You seem to be enjoying your life. Even though you experience "the blues" every once in a while, it's nice to see that you are not having a depressed, traumatized life.


You can be sensible and understanding.


You are usually cool, calm and collected.


Vocationally, you are doing well, despite the day to day hassles and problems at work.


You certainly have a good head on your shoulders. You are not only book-smart, you also have plenty of common sense.


As you approach the middle years of life, age will probably play a more central role in your experience than it has in your past. For some individuals, the middle years are a time of depression and regret. For others they mark the beginning of a settling down period of contentment.


Life can always be as rich and full as you want it to be. You might not be able to climb the highest tree in the forest anymore, but now may be the first time that you allow yourself to experience its beauty without needing to conquer or possess it.


I called the lawnmower by its name and mommy washed my mouth out! I wonder if she does it to daddy.

Quote
You have just passed through the CHILDHOOD phase of life.
Family life is progressing very well. Dad is still the greatest hero of all time, and Mom is pretty terrific, too.
Physically, you are healthy. You contract the standard fare of childhood diseases, assorted sniffles, coughs, bumps and stomach aches.
Socially, this can be an awkward phase of life, especially when you hit the ripe old age of nine or ten. Should you like girls? Should you not like girls? Decisions, decisions. All in all, you are extremely loveable. You are well-mannered and respectful of adults. I may be mistaken, but I see a little bit of a Cassonova-In-Training.
Now, regarding your emotional and personality development...
You are a remarkably trustworthy young man. Your sense of ethics and fair play are quite remarkable for a child your age.
The degree to which you display aggressive types of behavior is somewhat alarming. You can be nasty and spiteful at times.
You are about to enter adolescence. It is a somewhat hectic time of life, full of surprises. There will be many very high highs, and many low lows. With each year you will gain responsibilities.
You may also notice that people will begin to start forgiving you less for things previously described as mere childhood habits. You will be expected to leave your burping and other questionable talents in the social circles where they are unanimously approved of -- your peer group.
Oh, yes...then there's the matter of girls. If you haven't noticed them much in this phase, watch out. They've noticed you!!

forget YEAH brother


I died.  :panda:

forgetign pitcher, why I did that?

I didn't even say bye to Joan.

And I don't even like sports anyways.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Y?

i saw the sunset
i have died.

I survived as a pitcher. Haters gonna hate.

I survived as a pitcher. Haters gonna hate.
no
actually its if you survive as a catcher
also i choked up when i died a little
this time im gonna be a drinking drug doing skanky whore
will post results for each in code on this post
Code: [Select]
not started yet