Author Topic: Alter Ego - A Online Life Simulator.  (Read 23331 times)

I got caught by the child enthusiast in the car.. But then it was pulled over by a cop for a broken headlight, the guy was identified. I was lucky. =D

ON the first run?
yeah

I got caught by the child enthusiast in the car.. But then it was pulled over by a cop for a broken headlight, the guy was identified. I was lucky. =D
nice

WHY DO YOU PEOPLE HUG THE creepPHIEL
WHY

I was tortured and killed by the guy pretending to be a police officer after telling him "I can't do that" when he tried to get me to get in.

I was tortured and killed by the guy pretending to be a police officer after telling him "I can't do that" when he tried to get me to get in.
Same

the way to live from kidnapped is
go in the car after he tells you he is a cop
then he gets caught

Quote
Once you are in the car he turns away from the school and heads for the highway. This man is very sick. You are tortured, killed and buried in a landfill. Your body is never recovered. This game is over.
well my hoe life is over thought it was a free forget

no
actually its if you survive as a catcher
also i choked up when i died a little
this time im gonna be a drinking drug doing skanky whore
will post results for each in code on this post
Code: [Select]
not started yet
You are wrong, you die as a catcher.

Anyway, Im going to do what you're doing :D

So what I noticed as a Boy, your favorite show is Superduck, and as a Girl, your favorite show is Suzy Fantastik.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 10:05:37 PM by Slugger »

I was tortured and killed by the guy pretending to be a police officer after telling him "I can't do that" when he tried to get me to get in.

Second run, I told on Cindy, mummy said not to be a tattle tale.

WELL SHE WAS GOING TO TOUCH MY NO NO SQUARE.

 >.<

Second run, I told on Cindy, mummy said not to be a tattle tale.

WELL SHE WAS GOING TO TOUCH MY NO NO SQUARE.

 >.<
Actually it makes a lot of spheres rise :/
And you tell Cindy that she "has a major piece missing"
Also when you are selling candy bars, I learned people like short and sweet.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 10:19:12 PM by Slugger »

i was kidnapped and killed, wtf? what kind of stuffty parents do i have?

Um... My dad just died after going through a depression (He lost his job)
Is it bad that I actually got sad

You are wrong, you die as a catcher.

Anyway, Im going to do what you're doing :D

So what I noticed as a Boy, your favorite show is Superduck, and as a Girl, your favorite show is Suzy Fantastik.
no if you survive as a catcher thats the cool part not pitcher

All the deaths I've gotten in this game were sorta anti-climactic. Like so;
"You died on the operating table. The game is over."