Author Topic: Alter Ego - A Online Life Simulator.  (Read 23299 times)

Um... My dad just died after going through a depression (He lost his job)
Is it bad that I actually got sad
no
i was kidnapped and killed, wtf? what kind of stuffty parents do i have?
your fault

Um... My dad just died after going through a depression (He lost his job)
Is it bad that I actually got sad
No, I get sad at certain points, as I start getting into it and think what would happen to me.

So now Im making a good two shoes bitch, then when Im into adolescence Im going to be a whore.

Oh god, Uncle Sam is a child enthusiast, he is squeezing me and touching me, and then he smacks me on the bottom.

This is more fun as a male, because I can relate.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 10:34:14 PM by Slugger »

Occupation: PHYSICAL LABORER
Relationship status: You're married to Toni.

Familial: 82
Intellectual: 100
Physical: 72
Social: 97
Vocational: 82

Calmness: 63
Confidence: 97
Expressiveness: 77
Gentleness: 40
Happiness: 78
Thoughtfulness: 88
Trustworthiness: 95

Money: 11164
Income per turn: 3913
Thoughtless spending per turn: 1664

Acquisitions: (NONE)


I guess I'm living a nice life for now.. :3

---

Leeroy's update: Day 67 - Birth of a Child

The next two months fly quickly by as preparations for the new arrival are made. You and your wife sit in on the required classes and learn a great deal about childbirth as a phenomenon and as an experience. When your wife goes into labor, you take her to the hospital....

The birth goes along smoothly with absolutely no complications. The event itself is awe-inspiring. As you prepare to see your child emerge you fantasize about the events to come--teething, talking, school plays, dancing lessons, softball games, college, grandchildren. It is overwhelming.

Suddenly a shrill cry cuts through the silence of the delivery room. "WAAAAAAAAAAA! AAACK! AAAACK!" OMIGOSH...A B-B-B-A-B-Y! You perform a quick inventory to make sure all of the right parts are there...ten fingers...ten toes...two eyes...a crinkly nose...oh, yes, one more thing--that part in the middle. Let's have a look...

CONGRATULATIONS, MOM AND DAD, YOU ARE NOW THE PROUD PARENTS OF A BOUNCING BABY GIRL!

Over the course of the next two days your wife recuperates from the experience.
The next few days pass without a problem. The baby is healthy and alert. Good luck!

SON OF A BITCH, I WANTED A LITTLE BOY WHO WOULD KICK ASS AND HIT A BASEBALL.


-----------

Leeroy's Updates: Day 70 ~ A peaceful death.

I've gone and died. NOW TO LIVE AS MY DAUGHTER, WHO WILL BE A SKANKY WHORE WHO LIKES love.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 11:03:47 PM by LeeroyBlockhead »

Welp I just died. Chose outfielder on the senior league, and when I caught the ball I think I had a heart attack.
I was married, had two kids, graduated from a high-standards college with a degree in Social Sciences, but wound up having a career in business. I had the second largest available house, the most expensive sports car, computer, video equiptment. I also had tons of spare money because I kept investing in things and getting royalties. Life was good <3

is it ok that i choked up a little when i died

Quote
You have just passed through the ADOLESCENCE phase of life.
Family life can be very rough during adolescence. Even though your family expects you to take charge of your life, no one wants to let you have the freedom to do what you want.
Judging by your progress through life so far, your family life has been quite good, all things considered. Family members can be pains, but no one seems to mind it when you overhaul your hair for three hours every morning in the bathroom.
Physically you have been a healthy young man. Your body image may have been a little bit of a concern to you during this phase, but you seem strong physically.
Socially, this phase of life does present its share of problems. Most of these problems fall into the category of girls. Life must have been pretty simple before they showed up. Your social adjustment to this phase of life has been good.

Although you do not have a steady girlfriend at the present time, there's always the next life phase.
Now, regarding your emotional development...
You are a remarkably trustworthy young man. This trait is bound to take you far, emotionally and vocationally. You are developing into the type of adult that people can confide in. Unfortunately, the burden that comes along with this characteristic, is the tendency for people to tell you their problems.
A positive aspect of your adolescence is your ability to resist temptation and not give into your impulses. Since adolescence is a time for testing limits, this can get some people into some pretty dangerous situations. On the other hand, leading too much of a sheltered life can be boring.
You are taking life pretty seriously, aren't you. While you are far from depressed, it sometimes seems that you don't always strive to be the happiest person you can be.
Even though an occasional explosive outburst is common in most adolescents, you seem to have everything well under control. You seem to be sensitive and gentle.
You certainly have a good head on your shoulders. You are not only book-smart, you also have plenty of common sense.
Now that your adolescence is almost over it's time to be hurled out there into the abyss of the REAL WORLD. (I'll bet you didn't know that everything you did so far was part of the fake world.)

I died of old age, but I lived a good life! :)

How 2 join military

How 2 join military
There is usually a chance to get drafted. I don't know any other way.

Holy jesus. It took me 2 and a half hours to go from baby to death of old age.

There is usually a chance to get drafted. I don't know any other way.

Holy jesus. It took me 2 and a half hours to go from baby to death of old age.

Where? What's it under?

Where? What's it under?
Hm? Oh, you have like, a 1/100 every 5 turns to get drafted as soon as you reach Young Adulthood.

Wow i'm a diabetic, Harry the candy guy just died, and my dad had a heart attack.

Self Delete time.

Okay this game is sad and now I regret restarting. :c
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 12:02:19 AM by Shinji »

Wow i'm a diabetic, Harry the candy guy just died, and my dad had a heart attack.

Self Delete time.

Okay this game is sad and now I regret restarting. :c
Guess its a good thing the candy guy died

stuff, I was doing so good. forget you softball.
forget YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUu

I love this game.

My life is great.