Author Topic: They're legalizing mariuana?  (Read 30544 times)

sports should be banned too because there is a chance you could get HURT! Kids, don't do sports.

Kearn, the black market was started by the government making it illegal. I support the government legalizing it, as long as they can tax and regulate it, to avoid the abuse caused by illegal marketing/no regulation.

no, you moron, my point is that it's a small industry

Black market is huge.

Oh. Well, my point still stands. Inb4 yuki quotes you calling me a moron for an entirely different reason.

or how many people are going to die.
I thought the death toll for marijuana was 0.

Which will follow with addiction. One of the druggies admitted to taking an extreme dose, despite saying he was "responsible".

That 'druggie' was me, and I don't take to kind to the term because Cannabis is a natural plant, you don't call people who smoke cig's/drink alcohol druggies do you? Also, an extreme dose of Cannabis refers to an extra amount not a pro-longed session of smoking, you clearly have a one-track mind and as Yuki stated, it's worthless arguing with you.

I thought the death toll for marijuana was 0.

It is.

That 'druggie' was me, and I don't take to kind to the term because Cannabis is a natural plant, you don't call people who smoke cig's/drink alcohol druggies do you?
Don't make assumptions. Because I do call them that.

Also, an extreme dose of Cannabis refers to an extra amount not a pro-longed session of smoking, you clearly have a one-track mind and as Yuki stated, it's worthless arguing with you.
I know that it means an extreme dose. It was bad for you, but despite calling yourself responsible you did it anyway.

Don't make assumptions. Because I do call them that.

I know that it means an extreme dose. It was bad for you, but despite calling yourself responsible you did it anyway.

Don't act like an ass-hat. The public standardized term for someone who drinks excessively is 'Alcoholic.'

Also, how is smoking more then my general amount 'bad' for me? The only thing it did was make me higher, with friends, in a safe environment, without the slightest intent to do something stupid.

Don't act like an ass-hat. The public standardized term for someone who drinks excessively is 'Alcoholic.'
But what I said is true. Technically, they are druggies. They abuse a substance known to be bad when overused.

You said you experience one of the side affects when you took an "extreme" dose. Now you're telling me that doing it with other drugged up friends makes you more safe?

ITT: kids who have never done drugs barge into topic spewing stuff everywhere

I've never done any drugs either, but I'm willing to learn about what they really do rather than the aforementioned stuff spewing

The problem is, drugs have a likeliness to get you addicted, which is why I refrain from doing them. I'm not spewing stuff, I'm taking information from past examples and scientific evidence.

The problem is, drugs have a likeliness to get you addicted. I'm not spewing stuff, I'm taking information from past examples and scientific evidence.

this topic is not about "drugs" (in general or as a whole), it's about "marijuana"

would you like me to bold that for you?

yes it's true some drugs can be addictive. posts in this thread from people more knowledgeable about drugs than you point to saying that marijuana is not one of those drugs. someone (other than you) correct me if I'm wrong.

But what I said is true. Technically, they are druggies. They abuse a substance known to be bad when overused.

You said you experience one of the side affects when you took an "extreme" dose. Now you're telling me that doing it with other drugged up friends makes you more safe?

These are the only effects that I've had happen, but only with extreme doses and only a few strains manage to make me agitated.

During that session I smoked more then my general amount of a strain I had never tried, slight agitation isn't anything to worry about. Also, now you're the one making assumptions, not all of my friends were high, it's better to be with a group then be alone, you're very bigoted. I'm not sure if it's a common trait, but it appears that anyone with one of those horse avatars turns out to be general friend/troll. It's also hard to explain how something isn't addictive when the opponent has never tried the substance.

The people "more knowledgeable" about drugs are the ones that have already done them. Simple.

The problem with these arguments is experience. Apparently I can't say anything without trying it first. Of course it will give me a good feeling. I might not even get bad effects at first. But am I going to risk my health like that? Am I going to risk getting addicted? So I'm not going to try it. But the only point you push is that "I need to try it first".