Author Topic: They're legalizing mariuana?  (Read 30076 times)

Excellent! Now all they need to do is educate you about it like they do with alcohol. Cannabis is safer/more fun then alcohol ONLY if you know how to handle it properly.

Firstly, kiddies: Cannabis cannot kill you. It is not tobacco.

They're not ever going to fully legalize marijuana. It just won't happen. :x

Excellent! Now all they need to do is educate you about it like they do with alcohol. Cannabis is safer/more fun then alcohol ONLY if you know how to handle it properly.

Firstly, kiddies: Cannabis cannot kill you. It is not tobacco.

It can kill you. Just not as fast as Tobacco. I'm not a weed expert, but I damn well know, if you smoke like, 60 joints in an hour. You're dead.

They're not ever going to fully legalize marijuana. It just won't happen. :x
Nope. As long as it impairs you in any way shape or form, it will never be legalized.

It can kill you. Just not as fast as Tobacco. I'm not a weed expert, but I damn well know, if you smoke like, 60 joints in an hour. You're dead.
That's the smoke, not the cannabis. I actually prefer to not smoke my weed, but eat it. Cannabutter.... mmmm

You don't know anything, clearly.

What kind of loving moron takes one joint a minute?

No, it can't. I tried.

What kind of loving moron takes one joint a minute?
I know someone. His name is joao. If he had nough weed, he would smoke 2 a minute.

No, it can't. I tried.

How would you go about smoking sixty joints in an hour

and where do you get that much weed

It's not physically possible to do that from your own free will anyways. Two joints would be my absoloute max in an hour.

I love the handicapped people in this thread. It makes it fun to read.

Buy some glass. I just smoked two bowls on mic and now I'm streaming music lol!

That was a fast two bowls. o-o

Are you just using a normal bong or what?

Robo got unbanned? o: