Author Topic: They're legalizing mariuana?  (Read 30098 times)

Even if you don't agree with drug use, keeping weed illegal keeps money in the hands of criminals, puts innocent people behind bars, crowds our prisons, and drains our tax dollars. The war on drugs is a massive failure, resulting in wasted time and effort trying to control a substance that is virtually harmless. Making it legal so that states can draft their own laws regarding it is simply the logical, reasonable and ethical choice in this regard.

"People actually voted in favor of pot, IT MUST BE FAKE!"

in a 9 to 1 ratio?

in a 9 to 1 ratio?

Just because the majority of the forum is against Weed doesn't mean the majority of the country is against Weed.

My brother's friend is a doctor who keeps prescribing himself marijuana.

Just because the majority of the forum is against Weed doesn't mean the majority of the country is against Weed.
Even that isn't true.
I think most of the people here, and on websites like this in general, are liberal.
Or at least support legalization.

Even that isn't true.
I think most of the people here, and on websites like this in general, are liberal.
Or at least support legalization.

I sure wish they would come out and publicly speak for it then.

That is also a myth, a horribly fabricated myth. It's impossible to die from a Marijuana over-dose due to the shear amount of THC that would need to be within your system at one time, you would pass out prior to reaching this point. Also, Cannabis does not produce any form of Brain Damage by it self, if someone holds a hit for a prolonged amount of time then the lack of Oxygen will cause Brain Damage, not the herb it self. You should do some research, if we had less ignorant people then it would have been legalized a long time ago, ignorance is like a train-wreck.
You can get high off of marijuana. Getting high kills brain cells. Causing brain damage.

Marijuana is how it is spelled.

Anyways, it is legalized in lots of the USA and foreign countries. People just finally opened there nose to listen to it.

You can get high off of marijuana. Getting high kills brain cells. Causing brain damage.

What doesn't kill brain cells nowadays?

If you live your life worried about every tiny little thing that will cause you to lose a few brain cells, I feel bad for you. I mean, having to watch out for hitting your head on things, eating junk food, stress, food additives, cleaning solvents, hell, even standing by a microwave waiting for popcorn.

Must suck.

Pot doesn't even kill brain cells you dolt. You don't just become some idiot the first time you smoke it and become mentally handicapped.. It coats nerve endings and cuts of chemical and electrical impulses and alters brain cells. SMOKING anything in general can kill brain cells due to the chemicals that are in it. Use vaporizer= cut down on a lot of risks.

No.

No, not really. That'd be getting high of fumes. Getting high of weed is actually the result of thc (and other cannabinoids) binding to receptors in your brain specifically designed for cannabinoids, which stimulate and activate neural pathways. It's not like alcohol, it doesn't depress and deactivate your brain and neurons, it actually stimulates them.

Your understanding of being high is warped.

Wanna smoke?

most terrifying looking plant award winner

Don't let the trichomes scare you baby.
naw man look at it

LOOK AT IT