Author Topic: They're legalizing mariuana?  (Read 30040 times)

I don't like pot. I don't like people that smoke pot. However, I am all for it being legalized because it would; stimulate the economy, stop policing on marijuana so the police can focus on stuff that actually matters, reduce the amount of people who are only in prison because of possession, and shut the mouths of these annoying, idiotic kids who think they're cool because they're doing something illegal.

I don't like pot. I don't like people that smoke pot. However, I am all for it being legalized because it would; stimulate the economy, stop policing on marijuana so the police can focus on stuff that actually matters, reduce the amount of people who are only in prison because of possession, and shut the mouths of these annoying, idiotic kids who think they're cool because they're doing something illegal.

Oh boy, here we go again.

I am for legalizing it, even though I have never tried it o:

too bad its true
Except it's not. It's pretty easy to create that type of dumbass mentality and invent attitudes of people you've never met. Yes, there are SOME starfishs who smoke to look cool, or smoke specifically to break the law, but I have news for you: A large portion of the population smokes. Not just starfish kids, I'm talking adults, using responsibly in their own homes, people who live perfectly normal lives, adults that have children and live wealthily or happily, people who have made the world a better place. I know for a fact, not via proxy, because some of the other parents in my wealthy middle-upper class primarily white neighborhood do it too. Saying you "don't like people who smoke pot" is extremely arrogant and extremely ignorant, and is offensive to those of us who don't act like roosterbags, and enjoy weed without causing trouble for everyone else. Get off your high horse you douchebag, you're not better than the kids who broadcast the fact that they smoke to look cool, you're just as unlikable and just as ignorant.

Saying you "don't like people who smoke pot" is extremely arrogant and extremely ignorant
Adding to this:
It's also like saying you don't like anyone who owns a dog just because they own a dog.
(As another point of view)

considering yuki's entire motif is "row row fite da powa" nowadays, that entire smoke driven wall of rage is pretty much pointless anyway.

considering yuki's entire motif is "row row fite da powa" nowadays, that entire smoke driven wall of rage is pretty much pointless anyway.
Despite past things someone has said you should always at least openly hear what someone has to say, people tend to have points you may miss if you don't listen.

It's so horrible that I advocate the end to an era of prohibition, injustice, and irresponsible use of power by our government. So yeah, my text is ignorable because I have a strong opinion, okay.

It's so horrible that I advocate the end to an era of prohibition, injustice, and irresponsible use of power by our government. So yeah, my text is ignorable because I have a strong opinion, okay.
yes, because it's completely illogical.

>Taboo doesn't agree
>Illogical because he's a "teacher"

at least point out why you think it's illogical
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 11:28:12 PM by Messes »

>Taboo doesn't agree
>Illogical because he's a "teacher"
can you rationalize that our government is apparently so unjust and irresponsible?
the republicans yeah, but that's the fault of the idiot majority that put them in power in the first place.

I love that poster, I want a copy of it hanging on my wall.

Additional History of Cannabis:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfiaC-2K1LM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4NYBIIwYjU&feature=fvwrel