Author Topic: They're legalizing mariuana?  (Read 30038 times)

I did not, absolutely did not say that the majority of pot smokers were annoying teenagers. What I am saying is that everyone I've ever met that smokes pot is an idiot. Every teenager I know that smokes pot smokes it to be cool. EVERYONE THAT I PERSONALLY KNOW IS AN IDIOT. NOT EVERYONE WHO SMOKES POT IS AN IDIOT, JUST THE PEOPLE I COME INTO CONTACT WITH. God damn you forgeters need to stop being such bleeding heart bastards and think that an attack against a minority of people is an attack against everyone.
I very strongly recall you posting on your blog how stupid literally everyone who smokes it is, and deleting any comments with a contrary opinion.

Drugs are bad
Weed = drug

Ibuprofen is a drug.
Paracetamol is a drug.
Morphine is a drug.
Tell me now that all these drugs have never helped anyone in their lives.

Oh, and can someone link me to what exactly is going on? They're legalizing marijuana, but how so?

Oh, and can someone link me to what exactly is going on? They're legalizing marijuana, but how so?
Yes I was wondering the same thing, but I think OP is just stupid.

Also rather then having another drug topic everyone should go over to
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=156104.msg3858442
And discuss it there.

Drugs are bad
Weed = drug

This discussion appears to be stuck in a huge loop.

You are inferring that the use of any drug is bad, such as Aspirin or Antibiotics.
You are a stereotypical, ignorant, bigot.

Marijuana is an organic material that allows the mind to enter deep-though effortlessly, Marijuana helps unlock the aspects in order to philosophize, Marijuana soothes the body and mind, Marijuana generates love and peace. Hemp, which is a derivative of the Cannabis family can be used to produce thousands of products that otherwise cause pollution and harm. Cannabis was given to us by Mother Earth, Cannabis has been used for thousands of years, only since the 1900's has the herb been revered as a "Drug", only recently has the sadistic greed of the federal government and 'Big Business' prohibited the growth and recreational use of Cannabis.

After posting that quote I was called a 'hippie/pothead,' I have lost a huge amount of hope for the human race.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 10:25:37 AM by Desolation »

This discussion appears to be stuck in a huge loop.
Every discussion about marijuana is, it seems everyone is not even willing to listen or learn.

Pfft, it's like people saying "I'm never going to drink alcohol!!!" when they're like 9, and then when they step up to the moment, they drink, they enjoy themselves. They just don't understand.

Pfft, it's like people saying "I'm never going to drink alcohol!!!" when they're like 9, and then when they step up to the moment, they drink, they enjoy themselves. They just don't understand.

That's exactly how I was with Marijuana, but then I decided to do some research and get the facts straight, but people seem to generate random bullstuff. Before anyone says 'OMG WE KNOW U LIKE WEED,' it's more then that, I'm making a point, if people actually took ten minutes out of their day to research these things then it would have been legal a long time ago.

Drugs are bad
Weed = drug
Caffeine = Drug
Dextromethorphan = Drug
Aspirin = Drug
Ibuoprofen = Drug
That's exactly how I was with Marijuana, but then I decided to do some research and get the facts straight, but people seem to generate random bullstuff. Before anyone says 'OMG WE KNOW U LIKE WEED,' it's more then that, I'm making a point, if people actually took ten minutes out of their day to research these things then it would have been legal a long time ago.
No loving kidding.

If you didn't know, there's people with addictive personalities. You can literally become addicted to anything, but THC itself isn't addictive.

This has been stated multiple times in the topic but he doesn't want to read apparently.

mer - uh - joo - wa - nuh

Does anyone else cultivate Cannabis if it becomes legal? I plan to switch over but currently I'm growing Japanese Maple-Trees with a hydroponic system.