Poll

What would you guys like in terms of the MA5C?

The old CMT SPV2 styled one
13 (13%)
New CMT SPV3 one
34 (34%)
I don't know...?
53 (53%)

Total Members Voted: 100

Author Topic: The New Halo Pack ///!!!RELEASED V1.2!!!///  (Read 148321 times)

Ok, so the last set of weapons were... sorta crappy, but i have renewed my efforts and changed my modelling style: its now simpler, and better in detail and looks.

Ground based vehicle scripters needed! Every ground vehicle I have made in the past has either not worked ingame, or turned out terribly!

RELEASED!!!
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=188428.0

Weapons/Vehicles List and Completeness:

BR55 - -COMPLETE-

M6C - -COMPLETE-

M6 Galilean - 95% - NEEDS RAYCASTS

M90 CAWS - 95% - NEEDS RAYCASTS

MA5C ICWS -  -COMPLETE ENOUGH-

MA5B - -COMPLETE-

MA5K - -COMPLETE-

SRS99C-S2 AM - 90% - NEEDS RAYCASTS AND SCOPABILITY

MA37 ICWS - -COMPLETE-

M7 Caseless SMG - -COMPLETE-

M6C SOCOM (M6S) - 97% - FINALIZING

M7S Caseless SMG - -COMPLETE-

M19 SSM - -COMPLETE-

M932 DMR - -COMPLETE-

Type-51 Covenant Carbine - 97% - FINALIZING

M6G B-Variant - -COMPLETE-

MA4C - -COMPLETE-

Type-25 DER - 95% - NEEDS AMMO REPLENISHING SCRIPT

DC77 DMTV Pelican - 85% - NEEDS (BETTER) ARMAMENTS

M12 LRV Warthog - 85% - WHEELS NOT WORKING AND NEEDS TURRET

M808-B MBT Scorpion - 95% - FINALIZING

Any help w/ the scripting processes would be gladly accepted

Most weapons i have already made and are overhauled with new scripts, models, and sounds.

Also, I have found the way of making weapon's lights GLOW IN THE DARK!!!

UNSCDF Weapons

Descriptions:

BR55:

The battle rifle was one of the first to be overhauled, and is now more accurate in shooting and appearances.

M6C:

An upgrade from my M6D (Halo: CE) to the M6C (Halo 3) brings a special animation state system the makes it so if you reload before your clip is emptied, it'll reload normally, but if it runs out it will play the animation for re-chambering the bullet, called Reload Hybrid.

M6 Galilean:

The Spartan Laser is back with a vengeance, with a new overhauled model (although i never announced the first) and a complete script for proper usage. It also plays a cooling animation and vents steam after firing. I was going to have the targeting laser appear while it charged, but it proved to be inaccurate.

M90 CAWS:

The Halo CE shotgun is a redo of my first (unsuccessful) attempt at a halo shotgun. IT has ammo and reloading, and raycasting bullets. (This weapon's script was originally taken from ZorroLimit's (i think) halo shotgun for raycasting purposes (although it was modified heavily to fit my needs), so i may not release it w/out his permission). New script based on Rykuta's Chrome Shotgun fixes many problems, but removed the raycasts.

MA5C ICWS:
The overhauled MA5C has little to no triangulation unlike the original concept, it fires at a rate closer to that of the real thing (i think :P), and has a custom animation.

MA5B:

The MA5B is a resized-to-fit model of my MA5C as it was virtually the same thing. Mainly, its a darker, shorter version as it is in the real Halo universe, sporting the real in-game sounds.

MA5K:

The Custom Mapping Team's own MA5K Assault Carbine, modeled after the Halo: Custom Edition weapon, and also sporting the real sounds.

SRS99C-S2 AM:

The Halo (2 i believe) sniper rifle. Using more advanced animation, the bipod moves when you arm, fire, and reload the weapon.

MA37 ICWS:

The Halo: Reach Assault Rifle. Real sounds used, and is a Reload-Hybrid like the M6C

M7 Caseless SMG:

The SMG, this one from H2 I believe. Uses 2 arming sounds randomly selected on arming

M6C SOCOM (M6S):

The Halo 3 ODST Pistol, modified directly from the M6C's model, Reload Hybrid.

M7S Caseless SMG:

The Halo 3 ODST SMG, modified directly from the M7 CSMG's model

M19 SSM:

A combination of the Halo Reach and Halo CE rocket launchers, includes the "HOLD LIKE THIS" sign on the side

M932 DMR:

Designated Marksman Rifle from Halo Reach, Reload Hybrid.

M6G B-Variant:

The Halo Reach Magnum, Reload Hybrid. Requested by Kevune.

MA4C:

The Assault Rifle from the E3 2000 Halo: Combat Evolved Beta preview, Reload Hybrid.
Vids:

E3 2K Preview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR3Hm8scbEw
The MA4C is shown at about 1:23

My Base Animations
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZmKgW3HRXc

Covenant Weapons

Type-51 Covenant Carbine:

This model is a little old so it's a little sloppy, but i've fixed the worst of it. Magazine ejects from the weapon as a shell. Redid by request of Grunt 9073.

Type-25 Directed Energy Rifle:

This is a redo of a previously failed model that I overhauled and made anew.

Vehicles

DC77 DMTV Pelican

My Version of the Halo Pelican, which everyone has voted to just call by it's official name (DC77 Pelican). This vehicle will support 9 player capacity including the pilot, and 10 if i add a rear mounted gun. This also includes a special WIP script thanks to Headcrab Zombie which makes the thrusters rotate to their appropriate positions depending of if you are accelerating or hovering.

me beside the vehicle

rear interior view

New Version w/ Armaments

M12 LRV Warthog

The Legendary Halo Warthog, only needs to have its wheels fixed and a turret added and it will be done. Green color is paintable ingame.

M808-B MBT "Scorpion" Class Tank

The Main Battle Tank from Halo: Combat Evolved

Ingame Pic

JVS Content (WIP)

Instalation-04 Small Door

Every weapon will feature: my signature fingerless gloves as a trademark of sorts to say that these weapons belong to me, and almost all will be mounted to the players back when not equipped. Ill see about recording a vid later, but for now: here they are.

Videos:

(Old)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHXJAk-4BJo

Instalation-04 Small Door Animation and Sounds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7vQ_t-f2hU

Newer TDM Vid

New 1.0 Preview Vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5DOBWDipPI
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 03:53:56 AM by Midway Sentinel »

I SUPPORT DIS. Don't put them on the back pleaseeeee.
Dem first posties is minez.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 11:29:13 PM by A million souls »

whats wrong w/ backpack weapons?

You = EASY TARGET TO SEE + THE HORRRRORRRRRR.

the offset makes you present a normal sized target w/ most weapons i think. Anyways, if someone shoots for the gun, it wont damage you

Really good models.
I'm curious, what are the polys?

i personally:

1. dont know

2. dont know how to check

3. dont even want to see how many lol

I have never seen any weapon that even sort of looked like the MA5K

its apparently supposed to be related to the battle rifle somehow. (idk why, a friend told me)

its apparently supposed to be related to the battle rifle somehow. (idk why, a friend told me)
well it wasnt in the final game then, because its not even in the game files

I have never seen any weapon that even sort of looked like the MA5K

^exactly! it was in Ghosts of Onyx^

its the carbine version of the MA5B