Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7569593 times)

everyone so often you'll find one that doesn't

Hote.
forget 4chan for spawning this spawn of satan
if you're not a girl and watch this, you're probably one of those boys who likes richard up the ass.
Enjoy your ban.

kids are too easy to get riled up

I don't think he knows that whenever someone tries to start stuff here they get banned.

Didn't someone get banned yesterday?

I hope he doesn't get raped or pissed on by Tony in the ban prison  :cookieMonster:

Oh, it's this idiot. Well hello.

oh god, every page of his posts has one of those images
hahaha

Since when did a rule exist that states "Don't voice your opinion on My Little Pony, nobody gives a stuff about it."

Since when did a rule exist that states "Don't voice your opinion on My Little Pony, nobody gives a stuff about it."

ever since you made this post

if you're not a girl and watch this, you're probably one of those boys who likes richard up the ass.

you clearly lack good logical argumentative skills

Since Lord Tony had a huge fit over it and the admins were tired if stuffstorms.

ever since you made this post

Badspot is a man. I don't think he is obsessed with MLP.

And you must be such a tough guy because you drive a BMW.

And you must be such a tough guy because you drive a BMW.

Oh for forget sake why bring lovely vehicles into this conversation.

neither of these things have anything to do with moronic "you do x, you must be gay" arguments. you lose all creditability.

On the subject though, Badspot has banned several users who randomly came in just to post stuff like you. He doesn't care about the show, as far as we know.

I don't think he knows that whenever someone tries to start stuff here they get banned.

Didn't someone get banned yesterday?
Yes, I think it's funny how they go into a topic they know they hate just to say something stupid and get banned for it
What's the  point when we're still enjoying our 8k+ topic and you're banned?