Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7670079 times)

Uh, how is it Aph's fault? He's posting content that's relevant to the thread (which is relatively rare), and you stuff on him just because you don't like that particular sub-genre of ponies
it's mainly because Aphtonites refuses to make things easier for all of us, including himself.

I have never seen ponies mate or anything

Does love exist in Equestria? What about marriages that aren't royal?

Why aren't any of the mane 6 married?

i demand answers
Have you even watched all the episodes?

Not posting ponies makes things easier for all of us?

You and a couple of others are the only ones affected by it for no reason, doesn't mean Aph should stop just to make you happy.

Not posting ponies makes things easier for all of us?

You and a couple of others are the only ones affected by it for no reason, doesn't mean Aph should stop just to make you happy.

In case you don't actually remember, I wasn't telling Aph to stop posting fluffies altogether, that would've been too much. What I was telling him to do was post image links instead of the images themselves. Like, posting the link to the image, but without the img tags.

I have never seen ponies mate or anything

nor will you ever, in the show

Does love exist in Equestria? What about marriages that aren't royal?

Mr. and Mrs. Cake

Why aren't any of the mane 6 married?

they're all fairly young
likely haven't decided to head in that direction yet

besides the fact that the show isn't going to do it anyway

... it's time to start rewatching the series. i think i'll get that setup for Wii U usage today

Rarity wanted to marry Prince Blueblood :u

... it's time to start rewatching the series. i think i'll get that setup for Wii U usage today

Are you using Netflix on the Wii U, or something else?

Are you using Netflix on the Wii U, or something else?

i was thinking of doing something more complex, like steaming my video files through my computer to the Wii U, and use the tablet to watch it
no real reason to do so, but it makes me feel justified for both purchasing the episodes and de-DRMing them

Mr. and Mrs. Cake
Don't forget Twilight, Rarity, and Pinkie's parents.

Don't forget Twilight, Rarity, and Pinkie's parents.

And perhaps Rainbow Dash.

And perhaps Rainbow Dash.
That isn't confirmed.
Also a lot of the Apple Family.

That isn't confirmed.
Also a lot of the Apple Family.

That's why I said perhaps. :l

I need more YTPs. Anyone know of any good ones that are new?