Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7569998 times)

-snipitysnipitysnarpsnipersnipnsniepsnarpJriendisjijej-
I Lol'd hard.

Feathers as fingers
Awesome

-snip-

"Butterflyes"

Is that right? Would Butterflies still work for butterfly knives?

"Butterflyes"

Is that right? Would Butterflies still work for butterfly knives?

Yes. The author might have "bronys" syndrome.

In case you don't actually remember, I wasn't telling Aph to stop posting fluffies altogether, that would've been too much. What I was telling him to do was post image links instead of the images themselves. Like, posting the link to the image, but without the img tags.
whats the point
its not like the images are huge or anything
youre such a crybaby

whats the point
youre such a crybaby

Many others here hate them too, and even though they keep quiet about it, I'm sure they still don't enjoy suddenly running into one. Unfortunately, if everyone is keeping quiet, nobody will ever know there's something wrong, and do something to make this thread better for all of us.

This whole thing started off as a mere suggestion, but Aph was just being so difficult about it, it started going this way.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 04:14:49 PM by Isaac Fox »

whats the point
youre such a crybaby

This reminds me of the time those richards in the drawings megathread whined because I posted ponies as images instead of links.

Many others here hate them too, and even though they keep quiet about it, I'm sure they still don't enjoy suddenly running into one. Unfortunately, if everyone is keeping quiet, nobody will ever know there's something wrong, and do something to make this thread better for all of us.

This whole thing started off as a mere suggestion, but Aph was just being so difficult about it, it started going this way.
pffhahah

i'm done

This reminds me of the time those richards in the drawings megathread whined because I posted ponies as images instead of links.

Did you oblige?

pffhahah

i'm done

I think you heard me wrong.

Started going this way as in the mere suggestion turned into a massive complaint.

Did you oblige?

She didn't have to and she didn't. I made the thread for the sole purpose of drawings. If people don't like the fact that she posted a drawing in the drawings megathread, they can go to hell. Most of the people know this and ignore the stuff they don't care about.

She didn't have to and she didn't. I made the thread for the sole purpose of drawings. If people don't like the fact that she posted a drawing in the drawings megathread, they can go to hell. Most of the people know this and ignore the stuff they don't care about.

Well, if ponies were allowed, it would've been fine, but still. If I was told to link these images, I would oblige, to make as many people satisfied as possible.

I was basically trying to get Aph to do us all a favour, and improving the already stuff condition this thread was in by making sure we didn't have to unexpectedly see his fluff every morning.