My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7668609 times)

Apparently MLP has made a Metal Gear Solid reference. Discord was hiding in the infamous box and popped out with the alert noise.
Can confirm.

There was also a nod to gen 1 ponies which is pretty obvious. Oh and a reference to hodot.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 01:32:08 PM by dargereldren »

Placeholder chat: http://dargereldren.us/mlpchats/s05e07.txt (does anyone have a copy?)
Never tell your password to anyone.
Noone was online to chat. Blastdown went online 10 minutes before the start and I have no idea what gir was doing.

Noone was online to chat. Blastdown went online 10 minutes before the start and I have no idea what gir was doing.
Going to a thing with my grandparents, sorry, :x

So I didn't bother waking up early today I was just way past tired. But that episode was great except for the premise of the whole inviting friends thing, especially the ending. Like, I would have expected Fluttershy to really have a dilemma choosing who to bring to the gala. I would've expeced her to wait to see if Discord got a ticket himself. Not just like "lmao oh well guess you're not going lololo". Feels very uncharacteristic and unrealistic.

But the comedy material in here was pretty great. That mail pony getting swept away by that... thing... was gold.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 02:31:35 PM by MoltenKitten »

Oh and a reference to hodot.
some avatar making and css forgetery later:

the avatar itself:
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 03:49:53 PM by dargereldren »

Can someone please explain to me,

why does this topic have 11329 pages?

Can someone please explain to me,

why does this topic have 11329 pages?
Because people like things.

the avatar itself:

I knew it. hodot you ponycigarette

the avatar itself:

Frig it i'm done with the monthly avatar thing

Frig it i'm done with the monthly avatar thing
And yet I still have the Twilight avatar from over a month ago.
No plans on changing it. Get on my level.

Blastdown art:

Lovely Night by Blastdown

second best episode this season
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 06:38:09 PM by dargereldren »

i come into this thread ONCE and you're talking about me

i come into this thread ONCE and you're talking about me
I will get you a steam game under $2.50 if you make your avatar this flutershy for a week.

I will get you a steam game under $2.50 if you make your avatar this flutershy for a week.
I don't think $2.50 is enough.