Author Topic: 5 things wrong with The USA.  (Read 5318 times)

And then Winter rolls in...

I'm not sure what Canadian winters are like. If they're snowy, I love them. If they're blizzard-y, I love them more.

Tom

Being allowed to broadcast something that isn't yours isn't a human right.

Everyone here is acting like the United States (which isn't America, that's a pair of continents) is a stuffhole of stupidity nowadays. Doesn't the US have the majority of the best colleges in the world? And one of the most protective constitutions? I love it here, go live in North Africa/Middle East for a while THEN complain.

I'm not sure what Canadian winters are like. If they're snowy, I love them. If they're blizzard-y, I love them more.
Canadian winters aren't fun. At all. They're extremely cold, snowy, and wet. At least, where I am it's like that.

Don't ask what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. -JFK

Still relevant. Instead of moving, get involved in politics, sites like Facebook and Twitter are going to play major rolls in how American deals with it's current issues.

And when worst comes to worst, people cannot be oppressed, they'll break free from a bond of corruption and rise above their oppressors. Though, the American government is no where near this right now.

Main thing I don't like about the US.
Corrupt politics.
Which also results to a numerous amount of other problems we have.

Canadian winters aren't fun. At all. They're extremely cold, snowy, and wet. At least, where I am it's like that.

I'm jealous.

I'd kill for a snowless winter.

I'd kill for a winter with snow.

Yes. He's the reason we're in a recession.
And the reason why your country is at war with Afghanistan, over some small land for oil mining.
I'm glad that I live in the UK...

...Oh wait, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zACFVUYYoE
And that isn't the only time it's been done.
And another one, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grLmZGlzBW8
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 03:14:30 AM by CpW »

Explain.
Media.
Stupid politicians.
Two parties determined to take control of the White House.
The fact policitians think they are on top when the PEOPLE are supposed to be on top.
Stupid bills.
Money.
etc...

It's not like we need a smart population to do stuffty jobs.
If you want to be ignorant and stupid but all you do is flip burgers then why do you need to be smart again?
America still has plenty of the smartest people in the world and we are still advancing just fine. I'm fairly sure we wouldn't give a job that required you to be smart to a handicap. Some of our population is dumb because they arn't required to do anything but physical labor or flip burgers. What's wrong with that?

We've got the Constitution, which contains unalienable rights for all.
I'm fine with that.

But yet gay marriage is still mostly banned in the US and is still being argued about....

Ah Shinji, I was quite sure that you were banned from the forums. Whatever the case, I am quite surprised that you have just come to realize some of the statements that you have made. As for reason number two, that's mainly due to the life and diet that the makes up the 'average' American. It should also be said that the greater half of the world realizes this and hates the US all the more.

~Rad