Author Topic: Greatest "Oh stuff" moments in video games (SPOILERS MAY OCCUR)  (Read 4042 times)

Portal 2: GLaDOS's awakening, Wheatley turning evil.
Nightmare House 2: Running back to your car in the prologue and seeing the stuffton of fast zombies.
TF2: A Demomans with a Chargin' Targe running straight at you.
Minecraft: Skeletons on spiders.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 06:47:07 PM by TheScout »

Those big missle tank things that the rebels have in SWBII.
Especialy if there's more than one.

Also anytime you hear a fast zombie echoing scream or poison zombie call in Ravenholm.

In portal when you turn the corner and there's no cake, just a fire. I was like 'o_o Damnit.'

Minecraft: Falling into lava with your freshly acquired diamonds

In portal when you turn the corner and there's no cake, just a fire. I was like 'o_o Damnit.'

wow spoiler man

Minecraft: Falling into lava with your freshly acquired diamonds

I hate this, happened once when I aquired some diamonds.

Once.

Minecraft: "forget yeah diamond!"
"where the forget am I
SUDDENLY A SKELETON POPPED OUT

Portal 2: GLaDOS's awakening, Wheatley turning evil.
Nightmare House 2: Running back to your car in the prologue and seeing the stuffton of fast zombies.
TF2: A Demomans with a Chargin' Targe running straight at you.
Minecraft: Skeletons on spiders.
nice spoiler cigarette

Get out
change your spoiler cigarette some of us havnt loving beat portal 2, or even played it

Whenever you try to make a jump in any game, and it makes you somehow hit the tiny peice on the edge, making you fall to your death

Whenever you try to make a jump in any game, and it makes you somehow hit the tiny peice on the edge, making you fall to your death

That annoys me because IRL you could easily grab the ledge and pull yourself up.

change your spoiler cigarette some of us havnt loving beat portal 2, or even played it
Okay dude it takes the tiniest amount of common sense to realize a topic like this will have spoilers.

On-Topic: holy stuff John you're the giant walking fire man?!?

Okay dude it takes the tiniest amount of common sense to realize a topic like this will have spoilers.
maybe but not every single goddamn thing is a huge spoiler, just because i hanvt played one game doesnt mean i shouldnt be able to come into the toipc without spoilers, should have just put a spoiler tag after "portal 2" forget i dont care that it got ruined for me as this forums great at spoiling stuff and thats already been spoiled, its just common sense.

maybe but not every single goddamn thing is a huge spoiler, just because i hanvt played one game doesnt mean i shouldnt be able to come into the toipc without spoilers, should have just put a spoiler tag after "portal 2" forget i dont care that it got ruined for me as this forums great at spoiling stuff and thats already been spoiled, its just common sense.
U mad?