Poll

Make Ruby like the AoE: with no real specialty? (No offence to the AoE)

Yes
No

Author Topic: Cosed  (Read 29017 times)

2: I am rage quiting from blockland for an unknown amount of time. It could be 2 days or it could be forever. I do not know. I am rage quiting because my servers have always been crashed. I put in all my work and get nothing out of it.
You can't host blockland servers so you'll just quit Blockland? The whole point of the game is to build.

There is no such thing as hackers on blockland.
Quoting and enlarging just in case you simpletons didn't see it.

Quoting and enlarging just in case you simpletons didn't see it.
You stay out of this, we don't need another one of you.

FYI, I clan is only dead if:

The leader is inactive.

It has no members or all members are inactive.

What do you do besides "hunt" "hackers"

FYI, I clan is only dead if:

The leader is inactive.

It has no members or all members are inactive.

Or you guys troll all the other clans and stuff. (BTW that's just an add-on to the list not to say your doing it)

How can I apply for "Server Supervisor." Now that Carl is gone, I took over the City RPG.

How can I apply for "Server Supervisor." Now that Carl is gone, I took over the City RPG.
What? Carl was never a Server Supervisor

Call Me Carl demoted to "Inactive Member".
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 06:36:43 PM by adam savage »

Ruby Scripters, Please respond! We need this file edited to work like IRC chat, but its name needs to be Ruby RCC, and it needs to be compatible with RTB IRC.

Everything else.
So you guys make mods as well?

Funny, because I haven't seen any RUBY clan builds, so evidently you haven't made a mod either.

So you guys make mods as well?

Funny, because I haven't seen any RUBY clan builds, so evidently you haven't made a mod either.
Read the Builds section of the topic, and for Mods, we keep our mods private.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 04:39:46 PM by adam savage »

You know you can only join one channel at a time unless it uses a different site. Anyway that is probably just the irc script or you took drendrans chat. Why don't you get real scripters to make something instead of stealing

You know you can only join one channel at a time unless it uses a different site. Anyway that is probably just the irc script or you took drendrans chat. Why don't you get real scripters to make something instead of stealing
I copied IRC's script, yes.