Kerbal Space Program, Or: How I learned to stop worrying and love THRUSTERRRSSSS

Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program, Or: How I learned to stop worrying and love THRUSTERRRSSSS  (Read 268277 times)

space planes have a weird way of flying

It's been a looonnngg time since i've played KSP, and even then all I could manage to do was make rockets that ended up becoming missiles before reaching outter space, and then there were those times where i'd reach space but lose fuel and go off and have 3 kerbals lost in a very small rocket that's uncontrollable and in space, but now i've been saving up and heard that KSP is on Steam, is it worth getting? also, how to build a working spaceship.

>asking if ksp is worth getting in the ksp thread
yes, it's worth more in gameplay and possibility than what it costs

Jesus, the sudden urges to launch satellites.

Must resist, or no sleep tonight.

Jesus, the sudden urges to launch satellites.

Must resist, or no sleep tonight.
Hey, don't fight it.
Circular orbits... Retroburning... Decreasing apoapsis... DOCKING... Successfully jettisoning booster rockets...
Don't sleep, launch more rockets.

Hey, don't fight it.
Circular orbits... Retroburning... Decreasing apoapsis... DOCKING... Successfully jettisoning booster rockets...
Don't sleep, launch more rockets.
I'm afraid I had to. Quizzes in every class today.

But after school, the Aero-1 will be flying through the sky.

I got a satellite to orbit around kerbin, yay

Why cant i place flaps on my planes properly?

Why cant i place flaps on my planes properly?
The control surfaces like to behave very silly. Usually they do align up in some manner, though, only rotated. So go ahead and rotate them around with the A, S, D, Q, and E keys. Just fiddle around a while.

I have the game ever since December 25 2012.

I never seem to get to the MÜN

I have the game ever since December 25 2012.

I never seem to get to the MÜN
I've only landed once. It just takes practice.

I've only landed once. It just takes practice.
This. Once you land once, you can a) use the same rocket over and over again or b) make more designs and later a mun base.