Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program, Or: How I learned to stop worrying and love THRUSTERRRSSSS  (Read 269758 times)

Every time I try to get to the Mun, I either run out of fuel, or can't intercept it 45 degrees ahead. I usually barely even have enough fuel to get into orbit.

You can now unlock the steam version through the store page, just so you know. Just log in to your account on the KSP store and scroll to the bottom. Big button says "Unlock Through Steam" or something. It worked flawlessly for me.
Can you tell in a bit more detail?

Can you tell in a bit more detail?

What more detail do you need? Do you want me to tell you how to enter the URL?

Well, he said through the store page, but I found out you had to do it via your profile.

This thing screamed through the atmosphere at around 25km at 1400~m/s.

I'm planning on launching my mun rover mission today. Trying out an interesting ship design too.

How do I spaceplane? I have a hard time making them.

Make sure you have alot of lift to account for your mass, and make sure the center of lift is just behind (hugging) your center of mass.

I started a mission to land a solar powered rover on the Mun.

^This is the ship design I went with. Alot different than what I'm used to.

^Got it into orbit and begun refueling. It's very difficult to dock on a laggy computer.

^Half way done. I hope this works.

the key to unlimted fuel
lots and lots of fuel tanks
or press alt+F12

Ontopic: guise I have a problem I made a spaceship and lunched it now it's going out the the solar system, also I sent Bill Kerman on a EVA and he hit his head and is unconscious and speeding toward Kerbal. what to do

« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 09:19:25 AM by xbox 360 fan »

Make him become conscious.

My spaceplane failed and crashed on takeoff at the space center. One of the control surfaces, however, succeeded in it's mission and blasted off into space.

My spaceplane failed and crashed on takeoff at the space center. One of the control surfaces, however, succeeded in it's mission and blasted off into space.

-snirp-
Rather rapidly too, I note.

how2circularizeorbit
When you're at the AP marker, burn prograde (the green circle) until you achieve a PE above 60km.

When you're at the AP marker, burn prograde (the green circle) until you achieve a PE above 60km.
or use hyperedit and cheat, like I do when I'm in a hurry.

Cheating is for the weak.
The space is not strong with this one.