Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program, Or: How I learned to stop worrying and love THRUSTERRRSSSS  (Read 271807 times)

Behold! My UFO which contains Advance SAS, Solars, Lights, Xenon stuff, and like 10 big batteries inside it!

oh stuff run
I'm in my UFO planning a attack at the human race! AHAHAHA!

So uh yeah I've played the demo for 3 days and i just bought the full game last night. Already have 2 landers on the moon and 1 shuttle in orbit of it. I am still not that good though. What I want to know is how do you connect 2 stations together? do you have to launch 2 separate cores and then somehow have them meet up in orbit without crashing or missing each other? Halp? :/

So uh yeah I've played the demo for 3 days and i just bought the full game last night. Already have 2 landers on the moon and 1 shuttle in orbit of it. I am still not that good though. What I want to know is how do you connect 2 stations together? do you have to launch 2 separate cores and then somehow have them meet up in orbit without crashing or missing each other? Halp? :/
Add the Clamp-o-Tron docking port onto each vessel and then rendezvous and connect them in orbit.

oh my god danny2462 has been killing my kerbals for ages.

oh my god danny2462 has been killing my kerbals for ages.
what

Landed on north pole on my stream.

Forums down for anyone else?

Forums down for anyone else?
The KSP forums are down for me too, I keep getting a 404 error.

Oh my god, this game is so amazing I can't even describe it.
It's also hard as balls, and it's only sandbox mode!

Build me a ship like one of your french girls.

Hi, i'm streaming KSP if anyone wants to watch a few rockets or something explode. There's no microphone though because my inbuilt one sucks.
http://www.twitch.tv/JellyfishBL

Something I did on the stream. Sorry for the double post but this can also be considered a small bump.

Its has no modules, its just one.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 04:17:21 PM by The Big Bad Jellyfish »