68 (31.2%)
3/5
17 (7.8%)
2/5
7 (3.2%)
1/5
21 (9.6%)

Total Members Voted: 218

Author Topic: Mega Bear's Maps - Mourn Here for our Loss  (Read 90696 times)

Lol. I actually finished the Inferno Islands map a while ago but I guess the .ter broke somehow. I'm going to try it again sooner or later.
Oh lol.

What about Fort wars Island? Thats one of my fav maps by you. A suggestion is making a battle field from WWII kinda like how Strato made Wake Island. Battle of the bulge would be kinda cool :D

What about Fort wars Island? Thats one of my fav maps by you. A suggestion is making a battle field from WWII kinda like how Strato made Wake Island. Battle of the bulge would be kinda cool :D
Fort War Island was kind of glitchy and I didn't like the interiors very much. I do however plan on remaking it sooner or later.

Oh, and I've been meaning to make a WWII-style map too but can't really figure out how it would work, in terms of its layout.

I can help you with that

If you're going to make a GSF City like map, then you should make the spaces inside the buildings big enough for baseplates and indent the floor down by a plate.

I can help you with that
If you want to you can draw up a plan of a decent WWII map from a bird's eye view. Try not to make it an island though. ;D
If you're going to make a GSF City like map, then you should make the spaces inside the buildings big enough for baseplates and indent the floor down by a plate.
Good idea, noted.

If you want to you can draw up a plan of a decent WWII map from a bird's eye view. Try not to make it an island though. ;DGood idea, noted.

Ill get on that ASAP, theres a hurricane coming and we are DEFINETLY gonna lose power for a day or two.  Thanks for giving me something to do  :cookieMonster:

Oh and a few questions

-What theatre
-What battle (any in mind?)
-What two sides?
-Anything else thats relevant and stuff

I was just planning on making it a generic WWII battlefield to your specifications, but if you want it to be historically accurate and in coordinance with a real battle I'll let you decide that.

I was just planning on making it a generic WWII battlefield to your specifications, but if you want it to be historically accurate and in coordinance with a real battle I'll let you decide that.

Hell yeas. European Theater :D. Ill get right on making that.

PS it wont be D-day because everyone builds D-day.

And how big should it be?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 07:55:12 PM by -SailorMan- »

I love Aviation. When i got it I did stunts with Passenger Jet. They all failed like the Passenger Jet through hoop one

I love Aviation. When i got it I did stunts with Passenger Jet. They all failed like the Passenger Jet through hoop one
Glad you like it. I've recently been working on the car equivalent of Aviation. ;)

holy crap theres a creep bear

I hide creep bear in screenshots for all of my maps, he's pretty hard to find in some of them.

Can't find him in Small Office, he must be like 4 Pixels in those screenshots...

I hid him VERY well on Small Office, what with all the shades of brown he's hard to spot.