68 (31.2%)
3/5
17 (7.8%)
2/5
7 (3.2%)
1/5
21 (9.6%)

Total Members Voted: 218

Author Topic: Mega Bear's Maps - Mourn Here for our Loss  (Read 97802 times)

Mega, like on the Minecraft main screen, put a little thing in the corner of your title saying Boomerangdog Approves!

I've began work on a very big project. Only a few people know what it is, so it'll likely be a secret until I begin letting people test it.

Mega, like on the Minecraft main screen, put a little thing in the corner of your title saying Boomerangdog Approves!
nevar

but glad you like them :D

I've began work on a very big project. Only a few people know what it is, so it'll likely be a secret until I begin letting people test it.
I thunk I kno wut it iz. And I thought you hated beta testing lol.

I thunk I kno wut it iz. And I thought you hated beta testing lol.
Oh really? What do you think it is? :O

And yes, I do dislike beta testing, but only the way people utilize it. I only let people beta test my maps if it's likely to have glitches, and this one is likely to have a few. Plus it will generate a little hype for the map.

Ah, thank you. Now I can embark on this big project. :D
Same thing?

Same thing?
Yep! It's going to be cool when you first see it...

Lol, probably not going to even finish the project. These brick textures and size calculations are very frustrating.

Lol, probably not going to even finish the project. These brick textures and size calculations are very frustrating.
It does take a bit of getting used to.

All righty, screw the brick textures. I'm just going to use realistic textures but keep openings JVS door and window sizes. :D

I support these maps because Mega Bear is adorable

If you're going to start a fort-wars server, do it on Mega-Bear's Battle Arena.

AWESOME STUFF

Mega Bear, you should make a map of a full city like detroit.

Mega Bear, you should make a map of a floating city like Bespin.