battlebrain

:trollface:
8 (61.5%)
Eh, I'd tap it
1 (7.7%)
Eggs
4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Model Aircraft  (Read 9090 times)

Just picked up A SBD Dauntless 2 at the local hobby shop, does anyone know a good hobby online store?

Dammit now I gotta post pics of the SBD I found xD. PS. You are such a cheater! Copying wiki! I just read the damn box, copyed some info and wrote it in my own words xD

Dammit now I gotta post pics of the SBD I found xD. PS. You are such a cheater! Copying wiki! I just read the damn box, copyed some info and wrote it in my own words xD
There wasnt anything on the MIG box :P I found stuff on the SBD box though :P

yayz. I gotta put the wings on my texan and paint the engine. Then its done. And for the poll you can just write Sailor for my name
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 09:23:55 AM by -SailorMan- »

AT-6 TEXAN TRAINER AIRCRAFT

History-
The AT-6 Texan advanced trainer is one of the most famous military training aircraft. Over 17,000 examples of all variants were produced. The AT-6 Texan trained pilots in WWII as well as Korea.
Engine type-
Pratt & Whitney R-1340 Wasp
Top speed-
207 MPH
Service Ceiling-
24,110 feet
Maximum Range-
665 Miles.
Armourment-
None in trainer version (Shown below)

Created by SailorMan BLID 20896. Took him about 4 days on and off

Im almost done with my latest project :D
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 07:22:41 AM by -SailorMan- »

bumb

So how are your models coming along?

PS. Just picked up a TIE fighter (lol) and a Huey Hog Helicopter

I haven't had any time to work on the SBD, all I have is the wings roosterpit and fuselage done :P

I haven't had any time to work on the SBD, all I have is the wings roosterpit and fuselage done :P

So its basically done? Im guessing you need to do decals and stuff still. Do you paint before or after you put them together? I do before

I hung some up in my room but they fell.

I lost the glass parts for my SBD :c, tint to start diggin through the trash :P

I have made a P51, and have a 5,000$ A-20 Avenger that I don't want to forget up