Author Topic: Star Wars Battlefront Megathread (No separating I and II)  (Read 2243 times)

wat
I thought the only campaign was Rise of the Empire, starts with collecting the Death Star's power source from Mygeeto, goes on from there, etc etc etc?

Well i mean the galactic conquest thingymadoohickey its SORTA like a campaign  :panda:

i kinda liked that, it was like campaign

BF>BFII
The space battles were boring, heroes were a joke, and they got rid of some of the best maps.
those days we all remember playing the bespin maps, shoving npc heros off the edges and stuff

Well i mean the galactic conquest thingymadoohickey its SORTA like a campaign  :panda:

Oh.
That's one thing I forgot to mention, Galatic Conquest is the stuff mang, I've won several times with Republic and Empire fighting droidekas and bothan spies and other hard enemies like a baws with leader bonuses and such.
And 2 player GC with one person on each team, oh my it's fun.

BF>BFII
The space battles were boring,heroes were a joke, and they got rid of some of the best maps.

i liked BF1 bespin platforms battling in that hallway my favorite map

what i did on bespin platforms was just shoot rockets at peoples feet to launch them off the edge

what i did on bespin platforms was just shoot rockets at peoples feet to launch them off the edge
grab a big dropship and ram into infantry
laugh

i liked BF1 bespin platforms battling in that hallway my favorite map

That was my least favorite map, I HATE IT.

i've played it for probably like 80 hours, never hooked my ps2 to the internet though

That was my least favorite map, I HATE IT.
and i respect that

SB1 did'nt have that many maps but most of them were great

SB2 had more maps but most of them were decent

In my opinon

what i hated about BFII were the heroes, yes they kicked ass, but if you were good with them then it was like game over for the other team it's just best for npc's to use them, so it's not overpowered.

Mos Eisley assault was so incredibly unbalanced it wasn't even fun.

I used to have this game but not anymore, I still do have a PS2 but i lost the stuff needed to plug it in. This game had one of the most annoying timed missions i played, The final mission. You have 21 Min's to stop the rebels from escaping Hoth, The enemy's skill was set to the highest making it hard to kill like 10 of them without dying. The most annoying part of the mission was the last part, Where you had to put a beacon on a transport ship and guard it for a least a min but it was so loving hard to put it on and guard it because the enemy's keep respawning by the transport ship. It took me ages to do this final mission but i was close to crying once i finally did it.

I love how overpowered some of the reward guns are.

I love how overpowered some of the reward guns are.
reward e-11
everywhere