Will you come to my birthday party?

nope
79 (83.2%)
maybe
16 (16.8%)
sure
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: Escape Overlay Released [NARG]  (Read 467395 times)

does this...
include...

movement???
all google services (youtube included) is down for me so please tell me :c

EDIT: SAW VIDEO OMFG ASFAWGANREG THIS IS AMAZING AScigaretteAEG

Movement
Building
    - supports more building than standard macro
          - buying new bricks
          - selecting new bricks via /instantusebrick
talking
jumping
jetting
spazzing out
dancing
clicking things
banning people (lol)
literally everything you can mash into the keyboard, this thing will mash out.

Holy crap that sounds very useful. Have you considered implementing a save/load feature?

Also, is there a time limit as to when the macro automatically stops recording?

Movement
Building
    - supports more building than standard macro
          - buying new bricks
          - selecting new bricks via /instantusebrick
talking
jumping
jetting
spazzing out
dancing
clicking things
banning people (lol)
literally everything you can mash into the keyboard, this thing will mash out.
I have a bit of a request

blockland theatre mode

if the client, and the server both have the add-on

the client can "record" the gameplay and save every single action to a .txt, then replay it in theatre mode, say, you want to replay a deathmatch because you saw a funny kill

boom

you can replay it, and fly around as if the whole server is actually in your server suddenly

Holy crap that sounds very useful. Have you considered implementing a save/load feature?

Also, is there a time limit as to when the macro automatically stops recording?

No, I would never limit what someone can do with my mod.

However, you can cancel the playback at any time.
One problem with that was if the person was, for example, walking forward, they would not stop if you cancel the playback.  I made a function that terminates all ongoing button presses when you stop the playback to fix this.

I was thinking about a save/load feature, among other things, but it really depends on how popular this is going to be if it will be worth the extra effort.

I have a bit of a request

blockland theatre mode

if the client, and the server both have the add-on

the client can "record" the gameplay and save every single action to a .txt, then replay it in theatre mode, say, you want to replay a deathmatch because you saw a funny kill

boom

you can replay it, and fly around as if the whole server is actually in your server suddenly

Hmm, it wouldn't be able to use any of the stuff in SuperMacro, since it is not 100% accurate (you could see that by the end of the video it was about half a stud off, and it really adds up over a long and complicated recording).  Jetting seems to be the big thing that often throws it off, but it can still get off even if you do not jet.  This is possible, but sounds like it would be completely server sided, and somewhat problematic.  I'm not convinced this would be worth the trouble.

The server would require a mod of course, due to all the tracking

can you not do this tho?

the client could have a theatre add-on that would talk to the server-side one, it would record all the objects position, movement etc in the server and save it to a file similar to a BLS save

which you can then go back to your main menu, and have a new option being theater mode

you can click that, and get a list of the .txt documents in config/theater

you can then start it up, and it will play the .txt
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 10:57:04 PM by soba »

Have you thought about how much memory said recurring will take if there is over 5 players?

Also then you will have to script autospawning bots and an avatar saver and assignment system, though that could be taken from bot events

Super macro holy stuff.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 12:01:09 AM by David819 »

I've made something like this in a different torque game.

My SuperMacro seems to not want to switch bricks when i scroll to a diffirent one. :/

My SuperMacro seems to not want to switch bricks when i scroll to a diffirent one. :/

lol I am on a laptop without a mousewheel so I forgot that was a thing

It should work if you press the 0-9 button, but I can fix that

edit: fix'd
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 05:49:40 PM by Nexus »

XD

i want to download Buildbot how though!:________

This is very useful for Blockland movies.

fasdf whenever this thread needs a bump, the youtube comments start getting flooded with technical questions and problems that should go here and this page sinks aaa.

Also, why the hell do all my videos have several times more comments than ratings?  I am pretty sure it is easier to click the thumbs up button than to comment "OMG AWSEOME"

silly blocklanders and their need to type out their throughs which are apparently too complicated for a like/dislike button

fasdf whenever this thread needs a bump, the youtube comments start getting flooded with technical questions and problems that should go here and this page sinks aaa.

Also, why the hell do all my videos have several times more comments than ratings?  I am pretty sure it is easier to click the thumbs up button than to comment "OMG AWSEOME"

silly blocklanders and their need to type out their throughs which are apparently too complicated for a like/dislike button
I heard its an ego syndrome where people want to get their name on everything they feel is good

which means lots and lots of posts