Will you come to my birthday party?

nope
79 (83.2%)
maybe
16 (16.8%)
sure
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: Escape Overlay Released [NARG]  (Read 467143 times)

bump
TMBI at 1336 lines and growing

Wow, i was looking for that topic for a sec right now and you posted at the same time your reply...
Strange coincidence.

However, this looks great!

As it turns out, alot of the beta testers that I have from when I was developing buildbot and stuff are now lazy and inactive.  I am now looking for new official beta testers for TMBI and future mods.  If you are interested, fill out the application at the bottom of the OP (also below).

The current Beta application difficulty is Medium

Beta Tester Application Outline
What I am looking for in an application:
 - Contanct information
    - Email
    - Forum account
    - BL_ID
 - How much you play BL
    - What Times (do you live in china and usualy play BL when its 3am for me?)
 - How much you know about scripting/modeling
 - Qualifications/Previous work

Please answer the following literary competence question:
To what extent do violent video games influence our society?

Please note that this question is to test your ability to effectively communicate thoughts and provide relevant brown townysis, not a test of what you think.  The only wrong answer is one that just states an opinion plainly and doesn't explain why.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 04:29:11 PM by Nexus »

i haven't been receiving e-mails or anything

i haven't been receiving e-mails or anything

Yes, I know you are not inactive.  You were actually the only person to send back any feedback on the last beta test.

er wait doing a search of my inbox, maybe you didn't actually send anything back nevermind

Anyway, judging by previous responses I need more people to participate in the beta testing.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 04:25:32 PM by Nexus »

- Contact information
    - Email - Can I PM you this?
    - Forum account - you have three guesses and you only need one
    - BL_ID - 16807
 - How much you play BL - ummmm practically all day pretty much everyday except tuesday and thursday
    - What Times (do you live in china and usualy play BL when its 3am for me?) - see above
 - How much you know about scripting/modeling - pretty darn competent scripter, no modeling experience at all
 - Qualifications/Previous work -
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=183925.0
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=185067.0
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=187206.0
Server_ReasonKick (look on RTB)
Hankyje's server, fixing up cityrpg, made it loads better
- kinda outdated, also not to mention numerous private mods for friends and unreleased client sided mods.

Please answer the following literary competence question:
To what extent do violent video games influence our society?
err, to be honest I don't think they really do at all. I've grown up playing semi-violent games and I haven't been affected at all.
I think my emotions/etc have been effected more by this loving forum, not the games I play.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 04:30:02 PM by Lugnut1206 »

the last time i got anything was back in september if that helps lol

bump
TMBI at 1336 lines and growing

[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20459676/Blockland_00019.jpg[/img
Want. Now.

I would beta test this right now but too lazy to fill out form. However, if you give me beta rest assured that the quoted mod will be tested thoroughly. Althur needs this.

ok, so I think I have perfected the edits to the brick selector gui

In regards to the inventory that will be displayed on the playgui, would people rather see the multiple rows of slots, or just see one single row that changes when you scroll up or down to a different row

I'm thinking that many rows could be annoying to have on your screen, but also more intuitive and usable.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 01:13:39 AM by Nexus »

One Single slot, where there would be a key bind for up/down (to switch between rows) as well as left/right. - This mod looks pretty sweet!

or what about plan C here:

This will probably take me a really long time to code out nice transitions

I can make it even flatter if need be, so it just barely gives a hint at what is above and below

Edit: attachment
hottt
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 10:13:08 AM by Nexus »

Am I still a beta tester? I am pretty active, I just haven't received anything since the Buildbot V2 beta.

Am I still a beta tester? I am pretty active, I just haven't received anything since the Buildbot V2 beta.

Yea, up until recently I was the major inactive one.

Am I still a beta tester?
I shot youin the face with a rocketlauncher a few minutes ago.

Am I still a beta tester?
I shot youin the face with a rocketlauncher a few minutes ago.

I'm not kicking people out of the beta team when I need more beta testers