bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 510473 times)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEiyQCscbMo&feature=feedu

New trailer teaser!

Crap music but good visuals.
>99 problems but a bitch ain't one
what the hell why

>99 problems but a bitch ain't one
what the hell why
I think Jay-Z payed them to use his song.

As the Battlefield 3 beta gets closer and closer, parts of EA's beta system are coming online. Yesterday we reported on the Origin update including ingame support for the Battlefield 3 beta. Today the Battlelog website has come back online. Upon entering your EA account information, you'll probably get a message similar to: "Your account is not allowed to login." No need to worry though, the Battlelog system isn't open to the public yet, but there have been a few leaked screen shots of the system in the past. Expect to be able to login once the Battlefield 3 beta comes online, September 27th!

just like he payed reaper
i have yet to see reaper do anything that's serious. he's most likely using it as a joke

dice is a different story.

Battofeld threh Beta.

About time.

EA has confirmed that there will be more than the M1911 for Battlefield Veterans. What would you like to see?

You must pre order BF3 before 9/25 if you want the extras.

BOO-YAH punks
so you know how I was trying to get a bike and this game?
While today I went to gamestop, traded in 2 games and got 23 dollars, I bought a 1 dollar game and they gave me an extra $10
So I have (basically) a $30 gamestop giftcard.

EA has confirmed that there will be more than the M1911 for Battlefield Veterans. What would you like to see?
I'd like to see a loving veteran program that works.

lol i should be veteran level 4 or 5 at least
im veteran 1
bfp4f
bfh
bf2142
bf2
bfbc
bfbc2
bf1943
bf3

So uh, how does the beta work for Xbox?
Do you get a message, or will it be out on the arcade market, cause I have MoH Limited additon, sooo.

So uh, how does the beta work for Xbox?
Do you get a message, or will it be out on the arcade market, cause I have MoH Limited additon, sooo.
You'll get an email with your early access key. When you download the beta on the marketplace you put it in.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 08:53:07 PM by Shell »

You'll get an email with your early access key. When you download the beta on the marketplace you put it in.
Why the hell did you quote all those pictures.

Why the hell did you quote all those pictures.
wow i thought i hit edit.

going to fix it.