bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 510863 times)

I think I've the only one who likes using the Type 88.
:c

M249 service star 2, Pecheneg service star 1. Duck yeah

Is it bad that I'm close to unlocking everything in the Assault class and preparing to receive my second Assault Star? Mainly because I'm thinking of going support next, or finish being Engie.

Is it bad that I'm close to unlocking everything in the Assault class and preparing to receive my second Assault Star? Mainly because I'm thinking of going support next, or finish being Engie.
How's that suppose to be bad ?

How's that suppose to be bad ?
Perhaps out of concern that he will be labeled as having no life because he likes to unlock entire classes in a videogame.

Mr.Jacksaunt

wasn't your psn name Dave-320?

Perhaps out of concern that he will be labeled as having no life because he likes to unlock entire classes in a videogame.
You don't have to waste your entire life on unlocking everything.
I have played for like 70+ hours and I have unlocked every class

You don't have to waste your entire life on unlocking everything.
I have played for like 70+ hours and I have unlocked every class

i have about 56 and have just 3, i'm not much on sniping and feels wrong to use anything but a sniper rifle for the recon so...

edit: So it's the Battlefield Megathread, meaning it's about battlefield in general, so, why do we only talk about BF3? (yes i know we talked a bit about 2142 and the possible 2143) but why not 1942 or Battlefield 2
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 11:30:22 AM by WOLFPACK2 »

i have about 56 and have just 3, i'm not much on sniping and feels wrong to use anything but a sniper rifle for the recon so...
AS VAL.
Doesn't feel like an overpowered gatling gun
Low damage but high accuracy
high firing rate

Best PDW you can get for Recon.

AS VAL.
Doesn't feel like an overpowered gatling gun
Low damage but high accuracy
high firing rate

Best PDW you can get for Recon.
i don't have it yet, i'm close though i think i'm rank 43...almost 44, i thought that it was some kind of carbine or assault rifle

i don't have it yet, i'm close though i think i'm rank 43...almost 44, i thought that it was some kind of carbine or assault rifle
It acts like a carbine

My pinkie finger starts to hurt really bad if I play this for more than 5 nimutes.

Why do I always get the same map if I quick play?

Is the SG553 a good medium-range rifle, or no?

I used to use it a lot but then I discovered it's inferior to M249 in all aspects.
ALL aspects.
Recoil, accuracy, spread, everything.
M249 is like a level up