bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 510802 times)

I'm a bad fps player so I just play medic. I find it the most versitile on field. Same with the support, only ammo is not used as often.

I need to see if it would run within a playable level on my PC, but I cant without paying 60 dollars. I should have downloaded during beta to test.

I need to see if it would run within a playable level on my PC, but I cant without paying 60 dollars. I should have downloaded during beta to test.
What graphics card do you have?

MG36 is an amazing gun, in just a few games i got a service start with it, get a grip on it and it's perfect

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LenqYFkxjo&feature=plcp&context=C39532ffUDOEgsToPDskIwI9H_RmeM3wJeB4QLGcBL skip to 1:37
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 08:01:34 PM by WOLFPACK2 »

Sometimes I wonder how much time people spend on this game. I play for two hours tops every day, not enough time to become so into the game that I can instant kill everyone with a single shot from a beretta.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 07:01:58 PM by F-22 Raptor »

woo just went 30-6 on conquest metro, had a combination of C4 and MG36, got about 19k points total

also the yesterday i saw a guy who was a lvl 98 colonel...either he has no life, or has been playing since the beta

woo just went 30-6 on conquest metro, had a combination of C4 and MG36, got about 19k points total

also the yesterday i saw a guy who was a lvl 98 colonel...either he has no life, or has been playing since the beta
or he is cheats

did you get his username? could check to see his total play hours on battlelog.

or he is cheats

did you get his username? could check to see his total play hours on battlelog.
it's 83 hours

it's 83 hours
That doesn't sound like it would be quite enough, would have to get a pretty big score every single game.

That doesn't sound like it would be quite enough, would have to get a pretty big score every single game.
oh god i thought you meant my hours, his i didn't check and i already forgot his name...sorry for being slow

or has been playing since the beta
All Stats and unlocks gained during the beta were lost during the full release.

oh god i thought you meant my hours, his i didn't check and i already forgot his name...sorry for being slow
oh haha i was like wtf im around 72 hours now and i'm just getting ready to finally hit colonel.