bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 511026 times)

Any range rape machine capable of eliminating all hostiles
it's either this, or a sniper rifle (i use it for recon) take your pick

Yay I got the 60000th view
Also my internet broke and my parents got mad at a missing assignment so no gaming for me this week.

I know that I will play with my PP.

ew keep your pleasures to yourself

this game is best thing to happen to handguns since halo: combat evolved

« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 01:28:07 PM by WOLFPACK2 »

^true statement, they're like another weapon now, i actually always thought the starting pistols sucked (never used them thanks to the M1911) but they're actually really good, there is no bad pistol, only overpowered ones :P

also, is it true that the only way to obtain the M1911, is to have bought, played a previous Battlefield game? if so, i wish they would put the M1 Garand in like they did in BFBC2

also, is it true that the only way to obtain the M1911, is to have bought, played a previous Battlefield game? if so, i wish they would put the M1 Garand in like they did in BFBC2
The m1911 comes i think from playing BF BC2( or another bf game i don't remember) and you can actually unlock the m1 garand again. i don't have it because i am too lazy but if you signed up with battle feed you unlock it. its basically a sniper rifle but counts as a OP assault rifle.

The m1911 comes i think from playing BF BC2( or another bf game i don't remember) and you can actually unlock the m1 garand again. i don't have it because i am too lazy but if you signed up with battle feed you unlock it. its basically a sniper rifle but counts as a OP assault rifle.
but i did sign up for it...wierd

edit: i just checked on the wiki, no m1 garand in BF3
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 01:30:52 PM by WOLFPACK2 »

The m1911 comes i think from playing BF BC2( or another bf game i don't remember)
No, it comes from being a BF veteran of any game.

and you can actually unlock the m1 garand again. i don't have it because i am too lazy but if you signed up with battle feed you unlock it. its basically a sniper rifle but counts as a OP assault rifle.
Not in BF3 you can't.

it's probably a remodel of the m14 anyway (or whatever they call it)

ew keep your pleasures to yourself

Sometimes, I sit naked in the sun covered in Vaseline and pretend I'm a slug.

Sometimes, I sit naked in the sun covered in Vaseline and pretend I'm a slug.
KILL IT, KILL IT

calm down bro, I'm joking
so was i?

i can't wait for the next dlc, i hope it's as good as B2K

so was i?

i can't wait for the next dlc, i hope it's as good as B2K
Call of Duty DLCs are stuffty IMO because they only add maps, not any sort of content. Battlefield DLC is like a whole new game and it's actually worth getting.

Call of Duty DLCs are stuffty IMO because they only add 2 maps, not any sort of content. Battlefield DLC is like a whole new game and it's actually worth getting.
fixed

also on ps3 the MG36 seems glitched on the B2K maps, what happens is my guy holds it high above his head, his arms are actually reached up there, when i press to look down sights, it just does a little zoom and the gun is still up there...