bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 511409 times)

I installed Battlefield 3 limited edition, but i still have the premium to install. I decided to try to play the game before doing the latter and it says Origin doesn't exist... except it does.

EDIT: Works now.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 09:54:59 AM by Tonkka² »

what is that a space ship??
Yes and you have to build a replica in Blockland just about... now.

I was just playing the campaign and oh my loving god it sucks so much. The first mission is the only mission which gives somewhat what i expected from this game: exciting challenging action. The next mission is "watch some handicap fly with a plane you should be flying. put your mouse on a plane and left click". The next level is "run on a field and hope not to be killed by an explosion". I can't relate to the character, i don't even loving know what their names are and i don't really even care about them. That is what is the problem with the campaign of this game. The campaign is supposed to be touching. In my opinion it is loving boring. I don't want to wait 5 minutes to see some starfish walk to a plane with incredibly limited field of view or lay in mud with some people who are talking about something i can't understand nor give a damn about. The basic dialogue in this game is "GGxxrichardsandroosters at alpha forgetyourmom sector goatsera153smyb0n3".

I was just playing the campaign and oh my loving god it sucks so much. The first mission is the only mission which gives somewhat what i expected from this game: exciting challenging action. The next mission is "watch some handicap fly with a plane you should be flying. put your mouse on a plane and left click". The next level is "run on a field and hope not to be killed by an explosion". I can't relate to the character, i don't even loving know what their names are and i don't really even care about them. That is what is the problem with the campaign of this game. The campaign is supposed to be touching. In my opinion it is loving boring. I don't want to wait 5 minutes to see some starfish walk to a plane with incredibly limited field of view or lay in mud with some people who are talking about something i can't understand nor give a damn about. The basic dialogue in this game is "GGxxrichardsandroosters at alpha forgetyourmom sector goatsera153smyb0n3".
playing the campaign in bf3 is like using a computer for its calculator...

I was just playing the campaign
why
why would anyone ever do this

Killing Helicopters with ease: Everyone knows how annoying they can be when you are trying to target another jet. In an Air cobat situation, The Helicopters are always the first things you should take out (if it's targeting you) before taking out the other 2 jets and/or transport heli. Don't try and swerve around it because it won't work. As soon as you are getting locked on (and you know that it is in fact a helicopter), You turn around and head right for that starfish. IF you know how to do it right, the missles can be dodged by going towards them at an angle and thereby making it just enough so that it exceeds the missles turn radius making it jsut blow up and not come back and hit you. After that, just swoop under the helicopter and go straight up using Afterburners. He cannot target you above him so at this point the pilot will do 1 of 2 things: become a complete handicap and turn the helicopter and a 90 degree angle trying to target you thus crashing and burning OR ignore you since he lost you. Just before you start to drop too much speed go straight down towards him and give him all you got. If you have heat seaks use those then fire your gatling gun in bursts. Bursts hit much more and they wont build up heat so you have constant damage done to the helicopter. by the time you reach him he will be disabled and/or dead.

[EDIT] P.S. I feel like I have said too much for a game over a year old now but I hope it helps those who need it!
Or in the case of an experienced helicopter pilot, they will go towards a building and fly around it until you give up. I get pilots killed all the time by flying around buildings and cranes, since idiot pilots will usually fly into a crane or something and die.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/1/56772485/799695717/
I would have been 2nd mvp (I had 9000 score) but I had to leave at around 140 tickets left.
The person in my squad, the cadet kimm person was an excellent squadmate and helped me get a ton of kills.

lol, one time I got like 2nd mvp because I was sitting in a helicopter repairing it every time we got hit (lasted nearly the whole match)
that dude was so grateful

adding a campaign to battlefield was a horrible idea. battlefield is a multiplayer game and should have stayed that way.

adding a campaign to battlefield was a horrible idea. battlefield is a multiplayer game and should have stayed that way.
you've gotta appeal to the casual gamers tho

those dirty casuals can go stick a rod down their urethra without any lube

Or in the case of an experienced helicopter pilot, they will go towards a building and fly around it until you give up. I get pilots killed all the time by flying around buildings and cranes, since idiot pilots will usually fly into a crane or something and die.
It all depends on the players :P Most people i go against don't have a little something I wish every gamer had: common sense.

i went absolutely murderous yesterday.
i raped everybody

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/1/56777832/288415140/

i stole ALL the dogtags
and im working on getting the true gun master, i have the true pistol master and i just recently got the unstoppable bull dogtag.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/1/56777295/288415140/

more dogtag action

and heres my beautiful ass profile
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/quadilious/stats/288415140/
you know you're good if your knife is your best weapon

also how many assignments does everybody have? i have 53 of them.
because im that much of a jackass

i went absolutely murderous yesterday.
i raped everybody
i stole ALL the dogtags
more dogtag action
you know you're good if your knife is your best weapon
Don't you just LOVE taking dogtags? I do. I had a special interest for it when I played. TheArmyGuy used to watch with a disturbing face as I took everyones dogtags on the enemy team. If not, I always liked taking the mvp or the person who was being the most annoying's. It makes you feel like you just stole a sense of worth from them. I was always paranoid about people taking by dogtags and I always watched my back so if you ever took mine, i gave kudos to you...and then took yours for revenge :3

also, yay! same weapons as me! knife and m416 ftw!