bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 505848 times)

did RU seriously get 0? lol
there's no other way to lose CQ...

Other than conquest assault in which you cap every point. Baha's just used to playing TDM.

Other than conquest assault in which you cap every point.
oh yeah
on the subject of CQA, is there a real difference between day 2 and whatever the other one is?

Is it just me or does it seem like BF3 is dying on the PC. Theres only like 1 full game of rush

did RU seriously get 0? lol
In conquest the points do down until one team reaches zero.

tdm kinda sucks if its all you play...
get in some ctf thats fun

I only like some games on some maps
like, I only really enjoy TDM on noshahr and metro and CQ (close quarters, not conquest) maps
I like CQ on most maps, though, especially AK and B2K and EG maps, but not really on metro or AM maps
I only like AM maps with scavenger, really
CTF is even more selective, and I hate it on the railroad map
and so on

oh my bad thought it was team dm

Other than conquest assault in which you cap every point. Baha's just used to playing TDM.
i need to play more gamemodes hahaha

I only like some games on some maps
like, I only really enjoy TDM on noshahr and metro and CQ (close quarters, not conquest) maps
I like CQ on most maps, though, especially AK and B2K and EG maps, but not really on metro or AM maps
I only like AM maps with scavenger, really
CTF is even more selective, and I hate it on the railroad map
and so on
Same, I tried tdm on Caspian but it wasn't that great, I only play it on Nashahr, Kharg, Metro, and (sometimes) Bazaar
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 09:15:34 PM by Bahamut »

I enjoy any map I can fly a jet and/or use a crossbow  :cookieMonster:

why is it that premium colonals play on vanilla servers
seriously you don't need to wag your huge $120 ass in front of a bunch of new people

why is it that premium colonals play on vanilla servers
seriously you don't need to wag your huge $120 ass in front of a bunch of new people
because the original maps are still fun
$120?

because the original maps are still fun
$120?
Shortcut kit

Shortcut kit
What?
Just because I have premium I used shortcuts?

i love ctf so much. i got the flag from the enemy base with a helicopter, a dirtbike, and a tank in the distance, i was running towards a warehouse (map was bendan flats or whatever) when a friendly bike picked me up.
the guy in the helicopter failed at shooting us, but the guy in the dirt bike forgeted us up, but we still made it, and we dodged a javelin by going past a hay barrel, it hit the the hay barrel, and i was killed right next to the cap point, then a friendly tank defended it and we won. best game yes.

What?
Just because I have premium I used shortcuts?
No there is a shortcut kit that buys all guns and upgrades.