bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 505878 times)

I've almost completely upgraded my SKS. What is the best sniper rifle out there?

I've almost completely upgraded my SKS. What is the best sniper rifle out there?
Simi or bolt?

Depends. There is no such thing as the best sniper in any game. It's what you're most comfortable with. But if you want range, The M98B is good. It has low drop at long range but personally I don't like it because it takes time to reload after every shot. For general ranges, the M40A5 and the L96 are pretty good.

because the original maps are still fun
$120?
BF3 at first cost $60, then premium cost $60.
Most of the vanilla servers currently are filled with people who bought the game when it was on sale for $10 or $12.

Most of the vanilla servers currently are filled with people who bought the game when it was on sale for $10 or $12.
Premium is $50

Premium is $50
Still, Mr. Ducks, it's about 10x the amount that most of the people still playing vanilla payed for the game.
Also, probably my best match yet.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/1/57713014/799695717/
Got accused of hacking near the end too, it was beautiful.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 11:26:09 AM by Mr.jacksaunt »

my friend Maximus showed me an interesting website that shows the complete stats of all the guns on bf3, which includes damage per distance, range of bullet, accuracy, all the stuff you see in-game, and plenty of other stuff.
i don't remember what the website is called.

my friend Maximus showed me an interesting website that shows the complete stats of all the guns on bf3, which includes damage per distance, range of bullet, accuracy, all the stuff you see in-game, and plenty of other stuff.
i don't remember what the website is called.
I hate you. What I basically just read was,"Hey guys! I just discovered the secret to wealth, knowledge and power for your lives! But I forgot."

theres quite a few lists like that. i believe rykuta made one too, but its outdated.

Still, Mr. Ducks, it's about 10x the amount that most of the people still playing vanilla payed for the game.
10x the cost of vanilla would be $600.........

Shortcut kit
why would a colonel buy a shortcut
personally I like the L96 for bolt-action
and I don't use semi-automatic rifles so...
BF3 costs $40, and premium edition (that is, a copy of BF3 that includes premium) is $60...

JNG 90 needs a damage boost wtf

basically a worse l96
i remember when weapons used to be good

JNG 90 needs a damage boost wtf
aim for the chest or higher or go to hardcore. Problem solved.  :cookieMonster: