bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 510695 times)

if you transfer your progress to xboner you will lose all of your progress on xbox 360
Actually no you don't. It just duplicates stats to your Xbox One player.

I got bf4 last night
it's 50% off so it was $30 for the game + premium and I doubt it'll get any cheaper than that so I just went ahead and bought it
I got for 12 bucks B|
But it didnt include premium, but I have premium on my PS3, wich is nice.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 04:37:36 PM by Checko2100 »

I found a way to get your BF4 stats in your sig

just got premium edition for ps4, what is the best low level gun?

just got premium edition for ps4, what is the best low level gun?
uh

ak5c or whatever that is

that is an ak5c

but pls don't be one of those people who use the ak5c forever and use it for everything

I got bf4 last night
it's 50% off so it was $30 for the game + premium and I doubt it'll get any cheaper than that so I just went ahead and bought it
my origin username is foxscotch so if you wanna play with me later add me as a friend or something?? idk how origin works, I've never used it before
my steam name is also foxscotch
i got battlefield 4 for the 360 for 18 dollars.

i never play it much, but damnit it's loving great.

Good thread, why let it die?

i appreciate how OP makes it clear that this game in no way associates with the stuffhole bad company games lol
Battlefield Bad Company was a really good game.

Hey, Hardline's out. What do you guys think?

Hey, Hardline's out. What do you guys think?
I love it. It's fun and there's plenty of ways to balance out fighting in the game unlike BF3 or BF4. IMO in BF3/4 fighting is just too one-sided. Not many battles where teams can actually get a good fight going and have to keep a grip on their objectives. Most games are just rushing and pushing a team toward the wall then loving them repeatedly.
BF:H isn't totally vehicle reliant on large maps so that leaves room to run around and flank enemies.

I think the overuse of the Assault (Operator) class is even worse than BF3. It's an epidemic, even.