bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 508961 times)

hey, i can't connect to the ea servers, is there an update for them?

Hell Metro is a clusterforget with a 24-man server!
More people more kills for me  :cookieMonster:
Thats why I love metro.

More people more kills for me  :cookieMonster:
Thats why I love metro.
I love Metro not only because of the insane number of points, but despite it being the most cluterforget-ish map, it also requires a decent level of strategy to win.

My best round ever was in Op Metro. Not because of K/D or score or anything, but the skill it took.

It was Metro, 1600 tix. The Russians were spawncamping the Americans 6-2. I felt bad, so I switched to the Americans' team. The tix were about 1440-130. I helped push up and we took the objectives then a couple more people joined. Long and awesome story short, I kept reviving them and we ended up winning by about 20 tickets after a long and bloody battle. It was just such an awesome feeling that I got from the strategy and PTFO-ing by my team.

Here's the report:
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/2/480914238859671616/882612768/

Does anyone have pics of the LA Dice Dev camo?

i just played BF3 for 4 hours straight and god damn it was the most fun i've had in a shooter in a loooong time

BIPOD KNIFE CONFIRMED

Final stand release date: November 18th

Final stand is out today bitches, get in the final stand and kick some ass with the brand new pick-up weapons in the maps!

I wish I didn't put down BF4 for a couple months due to no PS+

now i feel overwhelmed on how less stuffty it got and don't want to play it because I know itll take up my time

Recently switched from xbox to PC and my god I have been missing out all these years. It's so beautiful and i feel bad for being so ignorant.

hopefully never
why though? I would honestly love to see (at least) a remastered version of 2142