ßoltster - Hit the gym scrawny mgee lol!

Author Topic: ßoltster - Hit the gym scrawny mgee lol!  (Read 19424 times)

I had an alt once, his name was Wackbub

I lied it was Waleak :x

nop
I does not start with J, and is not related to Jubel or Saxophone.

http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=3656 ?

Did you edit out the picture?
yse

This pretty much just looks like Rookie crying because he thought he was so hench and people gave him a reality check. It probably feels bad being the scrawniest kid at military school, so all that anger and frustration got redirected at Boltster.

For people who didn't get to see the picture, his biceps were about the same circumference as that of a 13 year old girl.

I never liked Ehpialtes that much anyway.

Even though you're an adult and super experienced and stuff (supposedly) you still don't know anything about me.

gis lok at my pictur lol!!!1111

I think I've said about 14 times that I wasn't even trying to show off anything.

For people who didn't get to see the picture, his biceps were about the same circumference as that of a 13 year old girl.
dude, didn't you hear? he does USMC PT! he does PUSHUPS. How rude of you to insult his body.

Nah but anyway, I skim read the topic and asa you're just butthurt that I called it as it is. I've said this before, but your head is too big for your shoulders both figuratively and physically. If you're so confident and headstrong because of your "military training", then put the picture back up and show people what I was referring to. My comments without your picture removes the context.

And whoever said I was 11, I'm 17.

I think I've said about 14 times that I wasn't even trying to show off anything.
You started showing off during your defensive reaction to what I said.

You started showing off during your defensive reaction to what I said.
Coming from the supposed kung fu wight lifting champion who refuses to post a picture.

Coming from the supposed kung fu wight lifting champion who refuses to post a picture.
You can believe whatever you want to believe. That still doesn't change the fact that you're scrawny as stuff. So as I said, post the picture again if you're so confident.

You can believe whatever you want to believe. That still doesn't change the fact that you're scrawny as stuff. So as I said, post the picture again if you're so confident.
I really don't give a rats ass what you think of my body anymore. So you can believe what you want to believe too, and stop assuming things about me because you seem to be getting it wrong every time.

And if you're so loving confident why don't YOU post a picture?

Inb4"I'm special and don't have to prove stuff"