ßoltster - Hit the gym scrawny mgee lol!

Author Topic: ßoltster - Hit the gym scrawny mgee lol!  (Read 19432 times)

I really don't give a rats ass what you think of my body anymore. So you can believe what you want to believe too, and stop assuming things about me because you seem to be getting it wrong every time.

And if you're so loving confident why don't YOU post a picture?
Because he doesnt want to... :o

Because he doesnt want to... :o
Oh and I wonder loving why.

In befo-
Inb4"I'm special and don't have to prove stuff"
stuff

I really don't give a rats ass what you think of my body anymore. So you can believe what you want to believe too, and stop assuming things about me because you seem to be getting it wrong every time.
It's not an assumption when I saw the picture and I could SEE your pencil arms and tiny shoulders. Even ephi sees what I mean.

Because I'm confident enough within myself that I don't need the approval of randoms online when it comes to my appearance.

So again pencil arms, what's your reasoning for not reposting your picture besides "waah you haven't posted one either waaah"

I never liked Ehpialtes that much anyway.

Even though you're an adult and super experienced and stuff (supposedly) you still don't know anything about me.

I know you're scrawny, and now I know you're really self-conscious about it what with living at a military school amongst all these really fit athletic guys.

Loads of people post pictures of themselves in that thread (as you'd imagine) and a lot of them get made fun of. What most people don't do is then rise to the bait, get relentlessly trolled and then go make a drama thread. Your time arguing and crying would be better spent lifting some weights if you're really that unhappy about it.

What most people don't do is then rise to the bait, get relentlessly trolled and then go make a drama thread.
This is the real icing on the cake for me. Not only as he reacted so badly, he's done so while gloating about how headstrong and disciplined he is.

It's not an assumption when I saw the picture and I could SEE your pencil arms and tiny shoulders. Even ephi sees what I mean.
Except Ephi is stuff excuse for a person and you think that the fact his name is in bold blue text on the "whos online" at the bottom of the screen means anything.
Because I'm confident enough within myself that I don't need the approval of randoms online when it comes to my appearance.
So again pencil arms, what's your reasoning for not reposting your picture besides "waah you haven't posted one either waaah"
Oh yea im gonna go cry now cuz you cald me pencil armz :'(
I don't want anymore stuff from the picture.

You people are still assuming what im thinking and trying to build an argument off of how you THINK my mind is working. Ephi thinks he can tell because he's special and he's over 18 but he still doesn't know anything about me or the kids at my school.
I guess I don't want stuff from anybody else for it.

Oh yea im gonna go cry now cuz you cald me pencil armz :'(

The irony is that's exactly what you're doing. :cookieMonster:

The irony is that's exactly what you're doing. :cookieMonster:
The irony is that you have 0 idea what im thinking.

Ephi has abs and will eat you like a graham cracker

Except Ephi is stuff excuse for a person
But had he agreed with you he would have been the prodigal son right?

This whole situation just screams to me that you're hilariously insecure. I would have said you should hit the gym again, but if you're going to chuck a pissyfit when anyone gives you criticism you'll end up snapped like the little twig you are.

Both you guys have small snakees so stfu please

Both you guys have small snakees so stfu please
Go away! You're a big fake!

But had he agreed with you he would have been the prodigal son right?

This whole situation just screams to me that you're hilariously insecure. I would have said you should hit the gym again, but if you're going to chuck a pissyfit when anyone gives you criticism you'll end up snapped like the little twig you are.
The whole situation tells me that you have absolutely no idea what your talking about and you're building an argument on thin air and throwing in useless insults everywhere.

Go away! You're a big fake!

Lol, you have two guys here talking stuff about how scrawny the other is over the internet. Granted they're both being asses, but what they're doing isn't solving anything.