ßoltster - Hit the gym scrawny mgee lol!

Author Topic: ßoltster - Hit the gym scrawny mgee lol!  (Read 18977 times)

I could prove any of this by just posting a picture of my kung fu certificates, gym membership card and basketball jersey but something tells me rookie would still be crying about it.
Nah it's no problem. He doesn't even care anymore.

Yeah and I'm not proving that with a picture either. Take my word for it or enjoy not believing it; I don't have any interest which you choose.

I said something like that once. >.>

"i'm going to flaunt the fact i'm much more muscular than you in your face but im not going to prove it so you can just believe me or not but i'm still gonna be an ass about it"

"i'm going to flaunt the fact i'm much more muscular than you in your face but im not going to prove it so you can just believe me or not but i'm still gonna be an ass about it"
what's your point

what's your point
youre going around shoving something youre not going to prove in everyone's(or at least scrawny people's) faces
this sounds like a stupid thing to do and probably no one is going to believe you

youre going around shoving something youre not going to prove in everyone's(or at least scrawny people's) faces
this sounds like a stupid thing to do and probably no one is going to believe you
The pivotal assumption in your argument is that I actually want to convince people to believe what I'm saying, which is completely wrong. It doesn't make a difference to me whether you guys believe me or not.

The pivotal assumption in your argument is that I actually want to convince people to believe what I'm saying, which is completely wrong. It doesn't make a difference to me whether you guys believe me or not.
oh, youre just gonna flaunt around your hot muscular bod talking down to scrawny weaklings without a care in the world whether anyone believes you
that makes it okay

oh, youre just gonna flaunt around your hot muscular bod talking down to scrawny weaklings without a care in the world whether anyone believes you
that makes it okay
I really don't give a forget if you think it's ok or not sorry

mmk
have fun
best of luck

You're still that scrawny 12 year old to me, pal.

You're still that scrawny 12 year old to me, pal.
Wait sorry, who are you and why does it matter to me if you think that?

every single post that comes from Boltser is cynical or disrespectful.

I'm not exaggerating this in the least.

I'm going to order each of his posts from the newest one I see and a few on.

Wait sorry, who are you and why does it matter to me if you think that?
responding to a person criticizing his disrespect to asablief.

Hardly, it's a hell of a lot easier not giving a forget - and slightly more entertaining.
"I don't care how much of an starfish I am, because it's the internet and I have the right to"

Back then I always tried to do the right thing by people and be polite, then I gave up and now I don't give a forget.
Your attitude is awful.

This post itself isn't disrespectful, but he's defending his disrespect to asablief which makes it so.

Everything boltster says reflects that he's a complete starfish to everyone he talks to, and the posts that are not primarily insults are filler in disruptive arguments that he causes. This community would receive a gain if this individual is banned.

Everything boltster says reflects that he's a complete starfish to everyone he talks to
As a sweeping statement that's not true. I'm an starfish to people here, sure, but not everyone I talk to.