Author Topic: Space Marines.  (Read 10538 times)

But still the Imperium gets WAY... TOO MUCH ATTENTION.
True.  Like I said it'd be cool if they made DLC for more campaigns.  I don't know how they'd incorporate Orks/Tau/Eldar into the game though.

If its orks a they would be on vehicles most of the time, or Kommandos. Tau would be Stealth Suits, and Eldar would be a Reaper team. Atleast in the upcoming mmo we can play as most of these. I hope I can be an ork. Also it would be nice if they went further into the lore and including the minor races that are mentioned.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 09:20:11 PM by Harm94 »

If its orks a they would be on vehicles most of the time, or Kommandos. Tau would be Stealth Suits, and Eldar would be a Reaper team. Atleast in the upcoming mmo we can play as most of these. I hope I can be an ork. Also it would be nice if they went further into the lore and including the minor races that are mentioned.
It'd take a LOT of balancing and thought.  Hell, it'd be really difficult and they'd probably have to just remake the entire multiplayer.

The MMO will definitely include them, whenever that comes out.  I hope the MMO will be part free though :(

As long as I get to lead my Warband a ride my shooty Trukks I will be happy.

I'm tired of the Imperium getting all the attention, mainly the space marines(Overused Blood Ravens and Ultra Marines). Its time for the Grey Nights, Witch Hunters, Inquistion, Daemon Hunters, and Sisters of Battle to get attention, Maybe one of the Imperial Guard armies like the Catachans or Mordian Iron Guard. Maybe a game about an Ork Warboss, or something not human.

But still the Imperium gets WAY... TOO MUCH ATTENTION.
I think it's mostly just the Space Marines/Inquisition/Demonhunters. I don't see much about the Guard but maybe that's because either I'm not really looking for them or they just aren't worth writing about because they can't have heroes since all they're supposed to do is die. I can't even think of a kind of video game that would focus on the Guard.

Unless it was like, a Republic Commando style game where you play as a squad leader of a group of stormtroopers or kasrkin or something

actually that would be pretty cool
someone fund it

There are a few guardsmen in Space Marine and of course an Inquisitor (and another near the end).

Daemonhunters are part of the Inquisition, btw.  Ordo Malleus (Daemonhunters), Ordo Hereticus (Heresy/treason/etc.), and Ordo Xenos (ALIENS OMG)

Daemonhunters are part of the Inquisition, btw.  Ordo Malleus (Daemonhunters), Ordo Hereticus (Heresy/treason/etc.), and Ordo Xenos (ALIENS OMG)
o w/e

hey guys guess what came out today

EXTERMINATUS COOP DLC

Here's some video footage;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh58Z0vsARQ&feature=relmfu

And here's the "official trailer" for it;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFv6dVl4YL4&feature=youtu.be

If you've been living under a rock not really visiting Space Marine.com like everyone else, then you don't know that:
  • You play with your multiplayer classes/loadouts to kill waves of enemies
  • All experience you earn in Exterminatus counts towards multiplayer
  • It's 3-4 players

ta-daaa.

That being said, who wants to coop with me?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 09:59:29 PM by Nickelob Ultra »