Author Topic: Solar Storm : updates - Storm is subsiding but could flare again!  (Read 16091 times)

MY richard IS GROWING TWO HEADS AND MY TESTICLES ARE RAPIDLY MULTIPLYING. I HAVE TO BREATH THROUGH MY ASS.

A few years ago NASA predicted in either 2013 or 2015 (i forgot) There would be a solar flare so huge it would wipe out all our power lines and we would have no electricity anywhere on the world. Besides batteries.

Bah, bullcrap.

read the oval blue = minor black = least harmed 2d most  afected lock down your windows doors 100%what i may beilive

The oval on the website is to track the direction, and activity of which the auroras are going to head next. Not the heat, or the solar radiation being emitted.

It's nothing that's going to harm us.

All this does is bring hundreds of Auroras.

Lol I left for six hours and we get another ten pages.

That was when I was watching the sunset. I guess that is why it looked particularly wonderful.

Yeah, the whole sky had a yellow tint.

I was at a concert when it happened and it was hot.

Then again, I was outside surrounded by thousands of fat people.

Just like Archimedes principal, the fat people of America are displacing the oxygen volume of Earth. This is the decaying result of the Ozone. 

Just like Archimedes principal, the fat people of America are displacing the oxygen volume of Earth. This is the decaying result of the Ozone. 

You have no idea what is going on in America dumbass.
No one is really as fat as people think we are. It's just a dumb bandwagon effect that makes everyone believe so.

You have no idea what is going on in America dumbass.
No one is really as fat as people think we are. It's just a dumb bandwagon effect that makes everyone believe so.

We? Because I'm on the same side here.

Some are powerful enough to be seen in broad daylight.

This one will probably cause a few auroras.
notice the cookieMonster

The storm is still going. I saw an aurora last night around midnight, but the batteries in my camera were dead.

Yeah, the whole sky had a yellow tint.

WAAAAAIT A MINUTE- then THATS why the sky was orange 3 days ago or something. :U