Poll

Lantern Oil Type?

Saps Energy
Oil Pickups
Drop When Out Of Oil

Author Topic: RedGaijin's Add-On Pack - Locked until something actually gets done  (Read 14744 times)

RedGaijin's Add-On Pack

Always find youself left in the dark? Well no more! With the new lantern item, you can light you way anywhere you go! Impress your friends, take it camping, or go on spelunking! Includes:
  • Beautiful model by Gravity Cat
  • Great lighting
Get yours now! Just click the link below!
Version 2: Just bugfixes, fixed the not showing up in add-ons problem, you know have to just unzip the file. Also fixed some light problems.

Planned Add-Ons
Battering Ram
Catapult
Ballista

Check out the topic in suggestions and requests, modelers! Feel free to model anything requested there!
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=164808.msg4071593#msg4071593

« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 05:10:33 AM by RedGajin »

Perfect for an upcoming build

Amnesia anyone?
Actually. I downloaded the demo just five minutes ago. Hmm. Gaijin, what about adding something like oil or whatever to the lantern?

:)

Actually. I downloaded the demo just five minutes ago. Hmm. Gaijin, what about adding something like oil or whatever to the lantern?

Was just thinking about that.
Or, what about making it so you can catch players on fire, and thats the only thing that uses oil?
It would work like ammo, maybe oil pickups?

Was just thinking about that.
Or, what about making it so you can catch players on fire, and thats the only thing that uses oil?
It would work like ammo, maybe oil pickups?
Why not adding a RTB pref so you can turn limited oil on and off? Nowait. I would just make it so it uses up oil all the time when using it.

Sweet. now all we need is an old castle...

Why not adding a RTB pref so you can turn limited oil on and off? Nowait. I would just make it so it uses up oil all the time when using it.

Indeed. I shall start working on this now.

Indeed. I shall start working on this now.
And I shall now think about making an old castle.

It would be cool if the item was glowing when it's not picked up. So then you could have them on castle walls and crap.

Planned Add-Ons
Battering Ram
Catapult
Ballista
Can't wait :D

Add ons just keep getting better and better, I'm happy.

Progress on the oil system is coming along nicley (kind've).
Debating whether or not to make an oil pickup (harder) or just make it drop when you run out of oil.
Or just make it sap energy? That could also work. Poll up for chooses.

Surprised the Lantern was finished so quickly. Well done!