Poll

Lantern Oil Type?

Saps Energy
Oil Pickups
Drop When Out Of Oil

Author Topic: RedGaijin's Add-On Pack - Locked until something actually gets done  (Read 14743 times)

RedGaijin's Add-On Pack

Always find youself left in the dark? Well no more! With the new lantern item, you can light you way anywhere you go! Impress your friends, take it camping, or go on spelunking! Includes:
  • Beautiful model by Gravity Cat
  • Great lighting
Get yours now! Just click the link below!
Version 2: Just bugfixes, fixed the not showing up in add-ons problem, you know have to just unzip the file. Also fixed some light problems.

Planned Add-Ons
Battering Ram
Catapult
Ballista

Check out the topic in suggestions and requests, modelers! Feel free to model anything requested there!
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=164808.msg4071593#msg4071593

I'snt a ballista a mounted ,crossbow-like weapon?

Anyone else noticing that only the Host can see the effects of a lantern? It's happened not only on my server, but also Hydralisk's and something Army Unit worked on with similar light properties.

Anyone else noticing that only the Host can see the effects of a lantern? It's happened not only on my server, but also Hydralisk's and something Army Unit worked on with similar light properties.
You mean only the host can see the light, or the model? And does the light still light up the place, or does it stay completley dark?

You mean only the host can see the light, or the model? And does the light still light up the place, or does it stay completley dark?
The Host can see the light effect of the lamp as well as the model, but people that join only get the model, not the light glow.

The Host can see the light effect of the lamp as well as the model, but people that join only get the model, not the light glow.

This is odd. It happens on my server too.

Can people that have downloaded it see it? So far I have no explanation for this. Maybe people aren't downloading textures?

Can people that have downloaded it see it? So far I have no explanation for this. Maybe people aren't downloading textures?
I download textures and I haven't seen it...

I download textures and I haven't seen it...
Ok, looking into it. Also, have you downloaded and installed the add-on yourself?

Ok, looking into it. Also, have you downloaded and installed the add-on yourself?
I had it downloaded, but on Hydralisk's server I wasn't seeing the light, part why I knew something was up.

I had it downloaded, but on Hydralisk's server I wasn't seeing the light, part why I knew something was up.
Ok, thanks, I'll try to fix this.

Bump because this is a great addon.

That's a quite accurate sketching of a ballista i found.

That's a quite accurate sketching of a ballista i found.
whaguuuu
Why did you bump this.
Any more word on this bug?
uh
no, haven't really looked into it.