Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 24622 times)

I hope it has campaign like condition zero.

Counter-Strike: Bad Company.

I google imaged searched CounterStrike: Global Offensive and got this image.

Do you think it's from the game? I do, that looks like a glock and in CSS you can't get a silencer on the glock. Plus the character model has more detail than CSS.

loving hell, why make another cs? we alredy got 3 of them on steam and serveral others (1.5 and below) outside of steam. I hope it's just a dlc.

Will it have hats?

Very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very likely

Yes.

Is this the 'Counter Strike 2' they said they were releasing some time after Portal 2 and DotA 2?

Is this the 'Counter Strike 2' they said they were releasing some time after Portal 2 and DotA 2?

If it becomes what CSS currently is, but with new graphics, guns, maps etc, I'll be completely happy with it. I hope they don't make any really big changes with it though.

I google imaged searched CounterStrike: Global Offensive and got this image.

Do you think it's from the game? I do, that looks like a glock and in CSS you can't get a silencer on the glock. Plus the character model has more detail than CSS.
I think that's just a weapon & charecter skin.

If it becomes what CSS currently is, but with new graphics, guns, maps etc, I'll be completely happy with it.
If that's true, it'll be Left 4 Dead 2 all over again

"BOYCOTT BOYCOTT, VALVE, Y U MAKE US BUY NEW GAME??? MAKE DLC!! THEY ARE THE SAME BUT WITH NEW SURIVORS!!"

Screenshots of the game in development.

Where did you get that picture? I must see more of this game!

Can't wait for more information :D