Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 24633 times)

Yeah I guess they said that about CS:S when it came out, too :\

Seriously though, I loving hate the stupid community that's developed around TF2 hats and TF2 items. It feels like Valve's games were absolute art in the highest order and they stooped down to some disappointing level to make their games more "accessible" or some stupid stuff like that.
dude
why are you calling tf2 a fps?
everyone knows it's a rpg!

I google imaged searched CounterStrike: Global Offensive and got this image.

Do you think it's from the game? I do, that looks like a glock and in CSS you can't get a silencer on the glock. Plus the character model has more detail than CSS.

those are just skins for CSS.

Yeah I guess they said that about CS:S when it came out, too :\

Seriously though, I loving hate the stupid community that's developed around TF2 hats and TF2 items. It feels like Valve's games were absolute art in the highest order and they stooped down to some disappointing level to make their games more "accessible" or some stupid stuff like that.
I hate this alot aswell, the hats aren't too annoying but I don't like the idea of promotional items or creating your own (Unless it was something like the Polycount Contest).

Another thing I hate valve for doing was making Demoknights, looks like theres a new class! The Swordsman!

I don't mind hats because they don't directly affect gameplay, but the Demoknights thing is loving bullstuff and that's the only reason I don't play TF2 now.

i like how people call it a hat collector as if hats even matter.

why not just go to a normal NON-trading server? then boom, nobody on the server cares about hats and you can go on playing how you want.

I don't mind hats because they don't directly affect gameplay, but the Demoknights thing is loving bullstuff and that's the only reason I don't play TF2 now.
That's why I play on really open maps, where it's hard for demoknights to actually do something. And a low amount of demoknights use the ali baba wee booties, so they're easy targets for snipers.

Also, back on the topic of CS:GO

Rocket launcher?
Already tried by Ritual and Gearbox for Counter-Strike: Condition Zero in the form of the LAW.  It was removed, but can be used in Deleted Scenes.

Already tried by Ritual and Gearbox for Counter-Strike: Condition Zero in the form of the LAW.  It was removed, but can be used in Deleted Scenes.

Wow that's an extremely simple design it terms of looks.

loving hell, why make another cs? we alredy got 3 of them on steam and serveral others (1.5 and below) outside of steam. I hope it's just a dlc.
Why make 16 Final Fantasy games?

Why make 16 Final Fantasy games?
oh god thiiiiiis it loving pisses me off

loving hell, why make another cs? we alredy got 3 of them on steam and serveral others (1.5 and below) outside of steam. I hope it's just a dlc.

because it's a better game than CoD and deserves another game? because the last one came out 7 years ago?

forget off, seriously.

this stuff better not be call of duty.

Will it still run on the Source engine?

Of course it will.  Also, read this article, it's really good: http://eseanews.com/index.php?s=news&d=comments&id=9969

valve isn't going to move from their outdated engine any time soon.

valve isn't going to move from their outdated engine any time soon.
The article marcem posted said it's an updated version of it.