Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 24621 times)

I hope they make it some console players can DL maps and mods from the PC version.

(I do own a console but I'll see if my PC can support this)

Then you're not playing the game correctly.

Tell me how to then, because this crappy recoil is what keeps me from playing CSS.

Tell me how to then, because this crappy recoil is what keeps me from playing CSS.
The recoil is very low as it is, the m2409 (machine gun forgot actual name) Has like, no recoil, if you crouch theres even less. Every gun is like a freaking sniper rifle

Shadowrun has crossplatforming, i want CS: GO to have this so players on consoles can play with those who aren't

AND GET AN ACHIEVEMENT FOR DOING SO :D

Shadowrun has crossplatforming, i want CS: GO to have this so players on consoles can play with those who aren't

So PC cant get the achievement :(

The recoil is very low as it is, the m2409 (machine gun forgot actual name) Has like, no recoil, if you crouch theres even less. Every gun is like a freaking sniper rifle
Okay, you're joking. good.

So PC cant get the achievement :(
Could PC users of Shadowrun get the achievement?

Okay, you're joking. good.
M249 has perfect accuracy on the first shot.

Every gun has perfect accuracy on the first shot unless you're moving or jumping.

These guys are talking about CS:GO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF5is74HEtQ&feature=feedu

EDIT: damn, the picture broke. it's a gaming podcast called down the scope.

PC players would dominate console players with a keyboard and mouse. It would be unfair.

ESPECIALLY in Counter-Strike.

click the picture in the OP
Out of all the things I checked.. I didn't bother clicking the OP. :x