Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 24873 times)

It's me probably nitpicking, but it seems that all the guns seem to be held awkwardly to me.

It's me probably nitpicking, but it seems that all the guns seem to be held awkwardly to me.
The viewmodels aren't that pretty right now.
But I'm really hoping they're just placeholders.

BTW did anyone else think that person with the brown balaclava last page was Lewis at a first glance?

The viewmodels aren't that pretty right now.
But I'm really hoping they're just placeholders.

BTW did anyone else think that person with the brown balaclava last page was Lewis at a first glance?

That was a balaclava?

That was a balaclava?
I was just surprised as you were :I

I saw gameplay videos and it looks like it uses the Left 4 Dead 2 version of the Source Engine, the blood decals, the way things look, it just reminds me so much of Left 4 Dead 2

Saw screenshots, holy stuffe. Looks like one of the HD-Source games...

gameplay looks exactly like css but with a couple new guns, probably half of which nobody will ever use because deagle/awp/m4/ak 4lyf

gameplay looks exactly like css but with a couple new guns, probably half of which nobody will ever use because deagle/awp/m4/ak 4lyf
Except molotovs.  Oh god those will be great.
I saw gameplay videos and it looks like it uses the Left 4 Dead 2 version of the Source Engine, the blood decals, the way things look, it just reminds me so much of Left 4 Dead 2
I really hope it gets Dota 2's lighting.

I really hope it gets Dota 2's lighting.
Valve tends to make things look better in trailers, like they do with the Team Fortress 2 videos, they use high quality models that aren't exactly the HWM models found in game, they can have higher quality textures, add in lighting, shadows, and other stuff that isn't seen in game

So for all we know, DotA 2's lighting may be very different from it's trailer :(

Valve tends to make things look better in trailers, like they do with the Team Fortress 2 videos, they use high quality models that aren't exactly the HWM models found in game, they can have higher quality textures, add in lighting, shadows, and other stuff that isn't seen in game

So for all we know, DotA 2's lighting may be very different from it's trailer :(
From the International's footage, it has a new dynamic lighting system.

Time to cry about my slow ass processor which will melt down playing this.
I really need to get a new one.

I noticed that too. Especially the AK47. The way he goes to pull the bolt is just so... Ew.

Like I said before, the animations are likely place holders.
I mean they're still using the old reload sounds and weapon draws.

I hope they're place holders, at least.