Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 24630 times)

I REALLY hope they lower the recoil.
CSS has far less recoil than CS 1.6.  How can you have even less recoil?

CSS has far less recoil than CS 1.6.  How can you have even less recoil?
Being able to burst fire at medium-long ranges with an assault rifle without your gun going batstuff insane.

Being able to burst fire at medium-long ranges with an assault rifle without your gun going batstuff insane.
You mean you don't want the guns to be mildly realistic right?

M4/AK tap at long ranges

I can kill people across de_rats with an AK/M4 easily with 2-3 shots. The recoil is extremely low as it is. I don't hold down to burst though, I simply tap thrice.

counter strike? on consoles?

somehow i cannot see that happening

It's not like 95% of the community won't play it on PC anyway

You mean you don't want the guns to be mildly realistic right?
mildly is an exaggeration.

I can kill people across de_rats with an AK/M4 easily with 2-3 shots. The recoil is extremely low as it is. I don't hold down to burst though, I simply tap thrice.
Well I don't know what game you're talking about because when I burst fire at ranges, the recoil goes up as if i'm firing full auto hip-fire.

Well I don't know what game you're talking about because when I burst fire at ranges, the recoil goes up as if i'm firing full auto hip-fire.
You just click the mouse button and let go, it's not hard.

You just click the mouse button and let go, it's not hard.
i hold down the button long enough to fire 2-3 shots. then i let go and try again since the gun would already be pointed far away from my target

That's just being way too loving picky. They don't have much recoil as it is, you just want to play laser zappey party.

It's not like 95% of the community won't play it on PC anyway
asdfasdf I just found that yesterday! :D Its so fun

I just hope there isn't going to be Ak/M4 snipers like in CSS :c

Also what about some new burst rifles? I'd love to see an M16.

I just hope there isn't going to be Ak/M4 snipers like in CSS :c

Also what about some new burst rifles? I'd love to see an M16.

There are gonna be AKs and M4s, but they're gonna be much more expensive.

I also hope there will be a reason to use guns like the UMP and mac, those are probably the worst guns in the game

That's just being way too loving picky. They don't have much recoil as it is, you just want to play laser zappey party.
what

also, it's not being picky at all. I should be able to fire my assault rifle in burst without it going everywhere.

i hold down the button long enough to fire 2-3 shots. then i let go and try again since the gun would already be pointed far away from my target
Then you're not playing the game correctly.