Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 24608 times)

the reason source is outdated is because it's only good at said closed areas, which any other engine can do.
it takes forever for source to bake in (static) lighting, it takes forever to compile, the hammer editor still has non-functioning entities and a layout that hasn't changed much in over a decade, etc. the good points for source is: it's easy to mod, and scales easily. both of which unreal engine can do.
See?  I knew exactly what you were going to say.  You're basically complaining about how a rake doesn't dig very well, it makes no sense.

Decoy grenades remind me of the spy's gas grenade from QWTF.

Decoy grenades remind me of the spy's gas grenade from QWTF.
They remind me of decoy grenades in Black Ops.  :cookieMonster:  I hope molotovs are exclusive to ts though, and then cts get a different model/name for it.  Doesn't make sense for cts to be using things like that.

They remind me of decoy grenades in Black Ops.  :cookieMonster:  I hope molotovs are exclusive to ts though, and then cts get a different model/name for it.  Doesn't make sense for cts to be using things like that.

I'd assume the decoy grenades would be for the CTs and the molotovs would be for the Terrorists.

That seems unbalanced to me, Ts can block off entire areas, but CTs get pretty stuffty fake guns?

That seems unbalanced to me, Ts can block off entire areas, but CTs get pretty stuffty fake guns?

I dunno, just an assumption. I'm sure there will be more grenade types.

nah, I doubt they're restricted. the only equipment restrictions in 1.6 are the defuser and riot shield (which is disabled on most servers anyway).

Dangle a hat on a stick to lure Robin away!

counter strike? on consoles?

somehow i cannot see that happening

will ther b kilstrek an dogs?!

InB4"Cod/halo is betr"

I REALLY hope they lower the recoil.

Incendiary Grenade, maybe?