Poll

Teir 3 Perk Poll

Marksman (ID enemies from farther)
Stalker (faster movement while ADS)
SitRep (detect enemy Equip)
Steady Aim (better hip fire accuracy0
Dead Silence (quieter movement)

Author Topic: Call of Duty: MW3 megathread -DLC's out!-  (Read 111463 times)

Spec ops looks pretty cool.

Still don't like the HUD they've been using for the past what, 4 games?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGan8t33Jpw&feature=player_embedded
Multiplayer interview focusing on killstreaks.

I'll sum it up for you:
There are a few different sets of pointstreaks. You earn points by killing and fufiling objectives (planting the bomb for instance.
One way benefits the solo player. It gives you killstreaks like air support and stuff like that.
Another way benefits your team. It gives you killstreaks like recon drones, flak jackets, and stuff that can help you hold an area.
One more way gives you perks. You get an extra perk at 2, 4 and 6, and when you get to 8, you get all of the perks avaliable. (not sure if this means every perk in the game or all the ones you picked.)

Well it's close.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 05:40:39 PM by Dnitro »

People still say its the same. It wouldn't be MW without the same weapons :/

There will be quickscoping. Easier than black ops, but harder than MW2.
So, haters need to start quickscoping, or deal with people that WILL quickscope.

I cant wait for this, Osprey's are finally in a game (First time to me) So theres One osprey where it helps friends, and one where YOU control it?

There will be quickscoping. Easier than black ops, but harder than MW2.
So, haters need to start quickscoping, or deal with people that WILL quickscope.
Quickscopers suck anyway.  Easy kills for me as long as I don't stop moving.
I cant wait for this, Osprey's are finally in a game (First time to me) So theres One osprey where it helps friends, and one where YOU control it?
There's one in the assault package that is like a chopper gunner, and there is one that's like an emergency airdrop in support.

Take the community out of these games and they are loving amazing.
You can't argue with graphics this good, it's as great as Halo: Reach.
Some people just don't like the game for the players, take the players out of the equation.

Take the community out of these games and they are loving amazing.
You can't argue with graphics this good, it's as great as Halo: Reach.
Some people just don't like the game for the players, take the players out of the equation.
Therefore no game?

Therefore no game?

QuIcKsc0p'd N00B woew im so pr0

it's going to be bad
Take this into consideration, He only hates the players.

Edit: Find someone who likes the Modern Warfare series, then ask them if they like the game or the community.

Don't get Far Cry 2. Disappointing game.
Fry Cry 2 isn't disappointing, I have played it before.
The only thing that I would really want is the same grapple hook Rico has in Just Cause 2.

instead of removing the community, remove the microphone function, and the quick-scoping

instead of removing the community, remove the microphone function
That's what the mute button is for.

and the quick-scoping
probably never gonna change until they have a minimum distance for a sniper 1 hit kill or remove sniper rifles altogether.

That's what the mute button is for.
probably never gonna change until they have a minimum distance for a sniper 1 hit kill or remove sniper rifles altogether.
I quickscope in the hella old MOH for the original xbox. Also in this really old 007 game. The only way would be to remove S rifles altogehter.