Author Topic: [AA] Avialliance - Closed until further notice  (Read 35120 times)

EDIT:
Sorry for my stupid words, i forgot that you have to do some things to join the clan.

Shame on me, shame on me.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 09:25:26 AM by Cajetan »

Wondering if i could join this Clan.......i have played on your server before(<---to: M.T.H) and i am a great pilot,i never spam on purpose(i might if i crash when doing something,idk),my only problem are planes that have low velocity,to where they fly BACKWARDS if you go vertical to gain altitude and helicopters(all,even Height Control helicopters).

- Gen. Fire Bird

Put spaces between your commas, it's annoying.

So I'm having an issue with the server.

Not a technical issue, an issue as in my dad walks into my room when I'm at school and unplugs my computer.

Hao2hide it better?

So I'm having an issue with the server.

Not a technical issue, an issue as in my dad walks into my room when I'm at school and unplugs my computer.

Hao2hide it better?

put stuffz in front of it or just hide it very deep under your bed or where you hide it

4.Circling OBSICLE; Usually the mountains, gradual turning, no sideways planes going 'Up' to turn.Use rudders
whats an Obsicle?
BTW too bad i cant join :(

Can I please app? I never got a definate answer/ a time.

Wondering if i could join this Clan.......i have played on your server before(<---to: M.T.H) and i am a great pilot,i never spam on purpose(i might if i crash when doing something,idk),my only problem are planes that have low velocity,to where they fly BACKWARDS if you go vertical to gain altitude and helicopters(all,even Height Control helicopters).

- Gen. Fire Bird
my only problem are planes that have low velocity,to where they fly BACKWARDS if you go vertical to gain altitude
go vertical to gain altitude
WHAT.

ahahah, and you do?
Yes.
Why else would I want to join?
I'm not joining a clan just because I want to.

That guy knows nothing about flight.
ahahah, and you do?
Before you decide to spit out something back at me:
1. Mack threw me in this clan for my airport
2. I've been in an A320 simulator with my uncle
3. I got to fly a Cessna Skyhawk (with an instructor...or it'll be illegal) around Lake Wakatipu in New Zealand.

Mack, take a picture of your room, from the door.

Then we can see where2hideit

Before you decide to spit out something back at me:
1. Mack threw me in this clan for my airport
2. I've been in an A320 simulator with my uncle
3. I got to fly a Cessna Skyhawk (with an instructor...or it'll be illegal) around Lake Wakatipu in New Zealand.
Nah, I'm not saying anything towards you. It's just Facepalm really thinks he knows a lot about somthing he doesnt know anything about.

Anywho, I'd rather not count up how many times I've been at an airport or flying. And I'd rather not turn this thread into a "Post your aviation experiences."

Nah, I'm not saying anything towards you. It's just Facepalm really thinks he knows a lot about somthing he doesnt know anything about.
It doesn't take a whole lot of knowledge to know you're not supposed to fly vertically to gain altitude.