Author Topic: My damned school last year.  (Read 2083 times)

Isn't it weird how in the American society, we are raised on the thought of individuality, yet you are expected to be different from everyone else while remaining "normal" per se. It's like "forget yes I'm blue I'm different from you, friends", then someone comes along like "well stuff, son, everyone else is green, you're not normal." It is so loving messd up.
Quote from: Eiffel 65 - Blue
I'm blue, if i was green i would die
?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 01:47:46 AM by Cybertails1998 »

Right because obviously nobody would get in trouble for smoking a joint in a crowded hallway.

back when i was in highschool only a small group of people were actually cool and worth it to hang out with.
everyone else was either a nerd or a complete bore.

i remember having a group conversation with some of my friends, and i noticed as soon as someone "lesser on the highschool popularity chain" joined in, it got less activity and then the group eventually broke up.
i stayed for a second and just shrugged to the guy and left for 4th period.

popularity being the only way to be noticed is complete bullstuff. i felt bad for him lol
another thing:
some of us (we kept it exclusive to 3 people) during senior year would chew tobacco (grizzly, copenhagen, skoal) when ever we were in mech. class in the back store room when our teacher wasn't in.

i did it for like, a week and pretty much cold-turkeyed myself to not do it

but all in all, it was half-okay because we were all 18.
but also half-bad because its tobacco on school grounds.

have to admit though, wintergreen copenhagen kicks your ass the first time.

EDIT: say no to tobacco kids!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 01:28:06 AM by TheChaosCarrier »

For most of the people in my school "the C word" is used more than "the".

Not only that but one bastard got everyone in the school to start calling me borat simply because I have curly hair. I can't even move to my other classes without hearing someone cry out, "MY NAME IZZA BORAT"

bleaglager

For most of the people in my school "the C word" is used more than "the".

Not only that but one bastard got everyone in the school to start calling me borat simply because I have curly hair. I can't even move to my other classes without hearing someone cry out, "MY NAME IZZA BORAT"

bleaglager
Try bitchslapping them whenever they ccall you names.

If you keep doing it, and eventually start punching them for it, then a small torture, you sould build enough reputation of "don't forget with me" for people to stop calling you names.

If it doesn't work, they're probably aliens or some stuff.

My school is full of CoD fanboys. They need every loving game to be so realistic, they went around all day and made fun of me because I play Minecraft.

Last school year, just passed X-mas Vaca some annoying ass kids were loving pushing on the floor at launch and I happened to get milk on me.

Holy stuff those kids managed to move the loving floor? Why aren't they on Stan Lee's Superhumans yet?

My school is full of CoD fanboys. They need every loving game to be so realistic, they went around all day and made fun of me because I play Minecraft.
I dunno about you but I've managed to persuade a lot of people at my school to play Minecraft and they actually like it.

I dunno about you but I've managed to persuade a lot of people at my school to play Minecraft and they actually like it.
one of my IRL friends actually got me hooked on minecraft before the forums did.

one of my IRL friends actually got me hooked on minecraft before the forums did.
That is kind of weird too, my friends show me things before they get really popular.

That is kind of weird too, my friends show me things before they get really popular.
when dropshock first posted his megathread on MC, i was all "eh"
but then the friend who actually bought the game then showed me some single player and i got pretty damn interested

Holy stuff those kids managed to move the loving floor? Why aren't they on Stan Lee's Superhumans yet?

typo
was in a rush when i did this

i started the minecraft fad at my school :D

I lol'd hard.

I've never seen this kind of stuff in schools.  Then again I've been in only private schools, no clue what public is like and never will.

My middle school was full of starfishs and rich cunts though.

i started the minecraft fad at my school :D

holy stuff same